Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
I thought I would try to start a civil war between the druids and the tieflings, so I disguised myself as tiefling, stole the idol of Silvanus and then left in a hurry leaving the druids to take out their anger on the tieflings. When I came back to the grove to check out the results, the druids had been wiped out by the tieflings and Zevlor thanked me for siding with them (?). I thought that was really weird. I don't see how a bunch of tieflings managed to kill all the druids considering that most of them don't even fight during the goblin raid.

And now Wyll is no longer in camp, but at the entrance of the grove but if I talk to him I have the same options I would have if we were in camp...

Last edited by Kajsentlyha; 14/12/20 06:51 PM.
I wouldn't complain about that at all! Glitch, bug or snafu ..... I would like to try that myself.

“This year the utopian candy shell has melted away to expose a hard center of bizarre reality.”
veteran
veteran
The tiefligns greatly outnumber the druids, and have most of the area's "guards" on their side - they have more competent fighters in general, aside from having fewer keynote npcs. This means that when a fight breaks out between tiefling and druid, the tieflings will win, every time. I find this personally hilarious, but I don't think it's a bug, really.

Ohh smart move

B
enthusiast
enthusiast
B
mmm I'm tempted. Made an exception for two of them as a player I really don't feel connection with the Druids of the Lair (the only ones I save are Halsin and his faithful one, the one who speak with the bird, no pun intended) so cleaning the lair to give space to new druids wouldn't be as bad as it can be... mumble mumble... ...

Link Copied to Clipboard