Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#746119 22/12/20 06:43 PM
fylimar Offline OP
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
I'm at the Underdark now and successfully killed that spectator and the drow in teh left corner. I wanted to climb down from there and move on, but there were some quakess on the ground that knocked my party down. I couldn't do anything and it just didn't stop. So I reloaded (luckily I saved after the fight) and made my way back to the main entrance and from them slightly left, where the spores are warning you about someones coming. Then - the quakes again and again, they didn't stop and the party couldn't do anything. I even tried travelling to camp - they all are there, but can't move. So I reloaded again. But my question is: is there something, you can do, when those tremors are starting? Or are you supposed to go the right way (where the Minotaurs are)?

Edit: nevermind: It was the bulette travelling through and teh game must somehow hung up and the animal was stuck beneath us. I had something like that, when fighting one of the cult leaders in the goblin camp - one dyed and started kicking and flaying around.

Last edited by fylimar; 22/12/20 06:45 PM.

"We are all stories in the end. Just make it a good one."

Doctor Who
fylimar Offline OP
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
I wanted to delete the thread, but somehow, I can't. Well, let's just say then - the Underdark is really beautifully made.

Doctor Who
fylimar Offline OP
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Well, it was a bigger bug, than I thought - here is, what I wrote into the suggestion board:

In The Underdark: characters are stuck very often - two times it was the bulette tunneling under them and suddendly there was a pause symbol on every character and nothing happened. had to reload. Now I'm at the Myconid colony and talked to the dwarf lady that wants you to find her husband and it happened again. I can't do anything and have to reload. I can't save and reload on teh exact same spot, because the problem stays.

Doctor Who
stranger
stranger
Rather than freezing, it might be that your game has entered turn-based mode without you noticing? It always seems to happen when the bulette travels around. You can get out of it by pressing the red clock button in the middle of your screen. I have no idea why it happens, or what benefit it is meant to give you, but it caught me out the first time.

fylimar Offline OP
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
It's not only with the bulette, but it happened also in the Myconid camp. I didn't notice, that the mode changed though.

Doctor Who
apprentice
apprentice
At a guess, there are a lot of pathing problems in the Underdark, party members seem to get stuck a lot.

fylimar Offline OP
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Originally Posted by Somniare
Rather than freezing, it might be that your game has entered turn-based mode without you noticing? It always seems to happen when the bulette travels around. You can get out of it by pressing the red clock button in the middle of your screen. I have no idea why it happens, or what benefit it is meant to give you, but it caught me out the first time.

Yes, I did get into turn-based mode, but I couldn't get out of it. The same happened in the Myconid colony, when I walked through a cloud. I mean, I think, it's normal to get some damage, but I wasn't able to do anything, move on or so. And getting out of turn-based wasn't working there either. I just save a lot now in the Underdark.

Doctor Who

Link Copied to Clipboard