Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
J
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
J
So I was trying to be sneaky sneaky and got into the rafters and see 4 very big red braziers hanging from rope above Dror. No matter if I shoot the wooden hinge, or shoot it directly, all that happens is the enemies below aggro, but the brazier doesn't drop, but I saw a video that seems to show it dropping. Is there a bug here or am I missing how this works?

stranger
stranger
Yeah, sad to say I have this bug too. I didn't know if it was possible to shoot them down, but I tried the same as you did and all that happened was the targetable area disappeared.

Instead,
I went into hiding and dragged over some barrels strategically
to help me.

J
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
J
Thanks for letting me know Gina. Glad I am not the only one with the bug

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by GinaTonik
Yeah, sad to say I have this bug too. I didn't know if it was possible to shoot them down, but I tried the same as you did and all that happened was the targetable area disappeared.

Instead,
to help me.

This...

I placed a load of barrels around Dror and his minions. Then climbed up onto the rafters and threw a potato at the pice of wood holding a brazier.

Love and sausages xx
B
enthusiast
enthusiast
B
Originally Posted by 0Muttley0
Originally Posted by GinaTonik

Instead,
to help me.

This...

I placed a load of barrels around Dror and his minions. Then climbed up onto the rafters and threw a potato at the pice of wood holding a brazier.

That's another big incoherence in the game. Just for fun I decided to use the barrels so I wen aroun picked them, place quite a lot near the boss and his followers and then killed them with one blast. I wonder why the boss or his underlings didn't say anything. Come one there is people placing dangerous ecplosive stuff near you and you don't flinch even a bit? [On the other side it was amazing the fire work laugh laugh ]

stranger
stranger
I also had this same bug occur, but thankfully, I'd already positioned my party up in the rafters, so I still won the battle... eventually... after about 2 hours...
😂😂

Link Copied to Clipboard