Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
U
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
U
I just attempted to have my Fighter make a melee attack against an enemy that would make my Fighter move out of the threatened range of another enemy. That second enemy hit my Fighter with its Attack of Opportunity and wasted my Fighter's action entirely.

So this is indeed a bug that still exists.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by UltimaBACON
I just attempted to have my Fighter make a melee attack against an enemy that would make my Fighter move out of the threatened range of another enemy. That second enemy hit my Fighter with its Attack of Opportunity and wasted my Fighter's action entirely.

So this is indeed a bug that still exists.

I've had things like that there happen all the time when it came to my turn it wouldn't let me do anything Except end turn

A
stranger
stranger
A
This has not happened for me. What does happen is you stop moving when an AOO occurs (whether hit or not), and then have to start your move again. I think this is necessary because of the Sentinel feat which will likely be implemented in the future.

Last edited by auburn2; 29/12/20 05:58 PM.
A
journeyman
journeyman
A
This still happens to me as well. All the time, actually. Lots of action surges wasted this way.

S
journeyman
journeyman
S
I can confirm this is still a bug. Happened last night when Lae'zel was being swarmed by small phase spiders - she got attacked moving past one, and lost her attack. That should NOT happen. :P

Link Copied to Clipboard