Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#747593 28/12/20 05:42 PM
fylimar Offline OP
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
I dispatched teh duergar for the mykonids and was promised a reward. To get it, I had to follow Brew, but he only did go a few steps and is now standing tehre, doing nothing. I would liek to finish the quest and get the reward, so is there any way to get without that lazy mykonid? He doesn't seem to be going anywhere.

Edit: I found it by accident: I just ran through the Mykonid city and it was near the dwarven lady that lost her husband.
Thanks for nothing, Brew.

Last edited by fylimar; 28/12/20 05:52 PM.

"We are all stories in the end. Just make it a good one."

Doctor Who
veteran
veteran
Currently, Brew needs you to follow a very specific walk path, to progress his own. If he was stuck, there's a good possibility that your controlled character missed one of his pathing flags - even something as mild as taking a different way down the mushroom steps can make him 'wait' for you to follow properly. If you can spare the time/effort, put in either a bug or a feedback report on the topic; the more data they have, the better our chances of them getting it into their list of user-friendly fixes down the line.

fylimar Offline OP
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Yeah, will do that. I followed right behind him, but he stopped near the waterfall (so ran past the secret cave) and just stayed there. I found the secret cave by accident, when I wanted to buy some stuff from Berryl, the gnome lady, and the quest just updated. SO luckily, you can finish without Brew.

"We are all stories in the end. Just make it a good one."

Doctor Who

Link Copied to Clipboard