Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Athann Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
A
Hey i have an idea, i don't know if it will be included, but that idea is only good for multiplayer with human players.

When you cast the die to make a choice i wondered why they didn't add a second cast of circumstencies in some situation.

For example: One of the player make a choice to fight in the dialogue, the die is cast for a fight, but another player want to confront that choice and cast against it elaboring another cinematic scene showing the main characters interacting between them.

It is some form of pvp (not trying to kill each other between players)

so what do you think about it, should it be developped into the game ?

(sorry english isn't my first language)

Banned
Banned
Sounds good. Sounds like extra work on Larians part but it would be very atmospheric and cool.

E
enthusiast
enthusiast
E
Originally Posted by JustAnotherBaldu
Sounds good. Sounds like extra work on Larians part but it would be very atmospheric and cool.

Agreed.

A
Athann Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
A
i think it should be inserted in some critical choice , so the interaction could be only a few, 3 per chapters at max i think (because we won't see a lot of it due to the amount of extra work it represents) and to make it work the players need to be near the conversation and click on it to be place to the area where it could happen.

i think it could be moddable but it will require a lot of skill not only on the dev part. It will be a + to the game, i don't think i ever saw that in another crpg, unless it is in a persistant world mod of nwn2 where you can have something close to it implemented by the gamemaster.

Link Copied to Clipboard