Next Thread
Print Thread
#749087 03/01/21 09:39 PM
S
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
S
When I go to camp to end the day and then switch out party members, when I leave camp the one I have switched in is separated from the party and where he last was, when the rest of the party is where they should be. For example, my party was at the windmill and astarion was alone with a very pissed off owlbear mom. Not ideal.

Previously the issue was the whole party would be where the swapped-in member was last, still not great but at least manageable. Is anyone else having this problem? This is the first I have played since hotfix #6 so maybe this isn’t news.

G
stranger
stranger
G
Yep! Same issue.

apprentice
apprentice
This is probably because you went to sleep in a certain place, and switched characters while certain characters were still in that area. What you usually do, is tell the person you want gone from the party to leave out in the world. Fast travel to camp, pickup the other person, fast travel out. The game has a habit of saving companions in areas you went to sleep while still in, so if you switch characters to play with and travel to somewhere new, those other characters from the past will still be in the place from which you ended the day at

Last edited by Vallis; 04/01/21 05:21 PM.
S
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
S
Ah, thanks. You are correct. I usually do go to camp and end the day then II switch in camp and sleep. I will try your technique!

Last edited by Suzanne2020; 05/01/21 01:52 AM.

Link Copied to Clipboard