Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#749673 06/01/21 07:56 PM
OP Offline
Hello, the forums have been really slow lately, is there an issue with the server? It doesn't seem to depend on the time of day.
The first connection is often slower, but it also happens randomly when opening browsing threads.

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
We are aware of the problem though not it's precise cause as of yet. I'll raise it again with the website team.

J'aime le fromage.
OP Offline
OK, thanks for confirming. It's a small country here, could have been a slowdown elsewhere smile

OP Offline
Well, it's getting worse and worse.

W
apprentice
apprentice
W
Man sometimes loading a site is taking like 3 mins lol.It's just this forum nowhere else.
EDIT:Just realized this thread is old as hell.

Last edited by Wdude; 29/07/22 09:40 PM.
A
stranger
stranger
A
If you ever consider switching the forum engine - take a look at www.discourse.org from the creator of Stack Overflow.
Great tool from both user and admin perspectives 👍

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
AFAIK it's still under consideration but I'm out of the loop about what they might be looking at. It could at least do with a new skin: the current Ego Draconis-era one is nostalgic and all but not really contemporary. I have wondered about doing my own but I'm no graphic designer.

I suspect I've an idea about the performance issues so I'll have a word with the tech guys to try something.

J'aime le fromage.

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard