A. No one asked anyone to create a twitter account. Here what the tweets say:
1)"Adventurers, we see you lurking Steam Database every day 👀 Our team is working away on Patch 4 at the moment and we'll have more news for you soon. For now, some trivia! Was there another flood at one of Larian’s offices last week?"
2) "If you voted yes, you’re correct! Last week one of our servers in Gent was given an unexpected shower and drowned. And another flood at Larian HQ can only mean another patch is on the way."
B. Do you understand jokes? Furthermore the "blame" phrase is aimed, as a joke, to the players that allied with the Gobbos against the Druids in the main quest of chapter one, thus now nature is taking its revenge flooding Larian's servers
I did not participate in Goblin side. The only Goblin PRO thing I actually did I made free that one captured Goblin in Thiefling place near the Druids. Fine a joke it is.
Oh and what did I do to the Goblins?
Again you show limits on understanding a text, and contestualizing, and being dettached from a phrase.
I have sometime so let me enjoy a bit:
1) The phrase in question takes a real fact (a fllod in Gent that affected Larian studios too);
2) The poster "blames" [note the quotes, just to underline and higlight the fact that neither I nor the original author of the line are really blaming anyone] the fact that some player decided to choose the "evil route" that the game let the gamers take, that is some player decided they wanted to help the Goblins against the Druids and Thieflings.
3) The fact that this choice involve going, in the game, against the defenders of the nature the punch line, wich irony and jokeful nature is obvious, is that nature took revenge, but due to the fact that an action in a game can not have repercussions in real weather patterns, there's a contradiction that is what the joke is based upon (indeed I am pretty sure most readers, sneered, smiled, laughed at the line).
4) The post was generic, it doesn't target anyone.
So what about stop feeding in feelings, stop thinking so that what a post really means is clear?
Why in the higher heavens should the author of the discussed post aim to blame some one, what would be the reasons to attack you specifically? It was just an irony jokeful post.