Next Thread
Print Thread
V
Van'tal
Unregistered
Van'tal
Unregistered
V
For me, I have met one person that I want in my party...the Tiefling that argues passionately that staying to help is "the right thing to do".

I want her in my party, because she shows the kind of character I want by my side as I face all of the unknown dangers to come.

OK, well maybe not her specifically, but so far she is the one NPC that I wanted to get to know.

Who would be your ideal companion?

Originally Posted by Van'tal
For me, I have met one person that I want in my party...the Tiefling that argues passionately that staying to help is "the right thing to do".

I want her in my party, because she shows the kind of character I want by my side as I face all of the unknown dangers to come.

OK, well maybe not her specifically, but so far she is the one NPC that I wanted to get to know.

As someone who's been keeping up with Datamining efforts, I can say with some certainty that you will quite likely get what you wish.

I honestly hope you have a most marvelous day!
veteran
veteran
Halsin

I would chose Alfira, the tiefling singing that beautiful song, as a bard.

Glut, from the underdark, might be quite an asset too smile

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in the mud. After a bit, you realize the pig enjoys it.
veteran
veteran

I'm with you on that one 100% I hope she gets to join and she becomes the new Mazzy Fentan.

I discovered a new member I want in my party - that I would trust & relied on - and its @Kadajko smile

Last edited by Starlights; 11/01/21 12:54 AM.

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in the mud. After a bit, you realize the pig enjoys it.
H
journeyman
journeyman
H
I used to have a big crush on Alistair but I could not get with him because he's not into m/m. When Baldur's Gate 3 is released, Gale is essentially a mage Alistair who is funny, charming, and a do gooder, so in a way, I already got what I wanted.

There is also another character I am really interested in which is already in the datamine, so if anything, I would say I like a lone wolf guy who's kinda like Batman that keep to himself and try to solve a big issue all on himself. The big arc could be able getting the companion to open up and could persuave them to give up or help them solve it. Could be something really personal or something related to Baldur's Gate's society, maybe he could be a spy.

Last edited by Hilarian; 11/01/21 12:59 AM.
apprentice
apprentice
How about the tiefling ranger/archer at the bridge who you can ask to join you but who says "what, and just follow you around?"

Originally Posted by Masakado
How about the tiefling ranger/archer at the bridge who you can ask to join you but who says "what, and just follow you around?"

That encounter is kinda funny because of that.
"what, and just follow you around?"
"well, yeah"

I actually think maybe having crazy Kagha might be interesting.

Goblins are overgrown murderous brats but Sazza grew on me too.

B
enthusiast
enthusiast
B
For a neutral-evil/evil run I'd choose Sazza, I don't know why but she immediatly caught my attention.

For a more casual party I wouldn't mind Volo, again I don't know why but i find him hilarious.

In a good party I think the Thiefling that doesn't take part in the post Goblins defeat celebrations,and the Thiefling bard met in the lair.

addict
addict
Narlen Darkwalk, the thief with a sense of loyalty and a nearly unintelligible but yet hilarious manner of speaking (i.e., the Cant).

B
enthusiast
enthusiast
B
And here it is how my weird party would be: Sazza the goblin, Us the intellectual devourer, Astarion the pale elf, my main character \m/

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard