Larian Banner
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
Lae'zel frozen mid strike trying to lay the smackdown on a phase spider with Battlemaster Menacing Strike. What an absolute unit. Beautiful work by Larian.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

old hand
old hand
The laws of physics don't apply to Gith

Optimistically Apocalyptic
B
enthusiast
enthusiast
B
ah ah that's nice laugh laugh laugh (oh by the way what's the point of sarcastic words? This is an early access testing, that means that glitches and errors are due to happen).

OP Offline
Originally Posted by Bufotenina
oh by the way what's the point of sarcastic words? This is an early access testing, that means that glitches and errors are due to happen.

???

L
journeyman
journeyman
L
Whether intentional/correctly graphically represented or not, this is actually closer to how the spell should function imho... web doesnt create a one dimensional plane of web on the ground... it would fill the volume of a space in sticky goodness... not just a surface area... granting this spell didnt get the 5ed dumbdown also...

Last edited by Llev; 11/01/21 08:40 PM.
addict
Online Content
addict
No, the dumbing down of Web to only describe floor surfaces is entirely a Larian rendition. Have a read through the spell focus thread in the stickies, Llev; I briefly discuss Web and the game's implementation of it compared to how it's written in the 5e books and how it should work.

Also, it looks like female Gith can also eschew their spinal columns at will, or at least that they're far more hyper flexible than human ones. Quite fascinating...

L
journeyman
journeyman
L
Will do.

Link Copied to Clipboard