Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#751667 15/01/21 02:32 PM
OP Offline
I've noticed that no matter what I do in Baldur's Gate 3 at the moment, my characters are not leveling up on Stadia any longer and I have to wonder if this is something else that Patch #3 fouled up for me? Prior to the patch I at least had a character to level 3 before the saves were erased, but since patch #3 arrived none of my characters has risen beyond the first level.

I have raided the grove, wiping out the tielfings and the druids and that is after having escaped the nautiloid, cleared the dank crypt and visited the owlbears cave. By the same token, I've fallen to the beach and cleared the map between that soft landing and then wiped out the goblin camp, killed their leaders, saved the grove, rescued Halsin and moved on to either the swamps or the Risen Road ..... but in each instance, still LEVEL ONE?

Can someone explain this to me?

“This year the utopian candy shell has melted away to expose a hard center of bizarre reality.”
OP Offline
Patch #4 "fixed" everything in character creation which had been broken for me on Stadia since the previous patch and I am very hopeful that my characters will now also go back to leveling up; however time will tell?

I deleted the broken saves for my contingent of pre-patch characters who had struggled through that game stuck at level one. Let's have no repeat of that please!

“This year the utopian candy shell has melted away to expose a hard center of bizarre reality.”

Link Copied to Clipboard