Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
D
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
D
i play a half-orc monk using this image [img]https://www.deviantart.com/merwild/art/Shar-ok-516395091[/img]

if you all are planning half-orc into the game, could you please have a face similar to this?

thanks

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by dutch husky
i play a half-orc monk using this image [img]https://www.deviantart.com/merwild/art/Shar-ok-516395091[/img]

if you all are planning half-orc into the game, could you please have a face similar to this?

thanks

Why would we all want to look like you?

veteran
veteran
Oh gods ... hope not. -_-
What exactly is the reason to create "orcs" when all you want to see is green human with two big tusks? :-/

Last edited by RagnarokCzD; 30/01/21 10:10 AM.

I still dont understand why cant we change Race for our hirelings. frown
Lets us play Githyanki as racist as they trully are! frown
old hand
old hand
Well half-orcs should not look like orcs. They should look like something in between, neither monstrous nor handsome. Personally I would want the faces available to give a variety of orciness and able to represent second and third generation half-orcs whose visual traits are almost washed out.

However, I must add, because this is one if my hangups. I personally have a thing against depictions who give half-orcs tusks but don't actually change the shape of the mouth area to accommodate them. So it ends up looking like they just have weird white things attached to the outside of their lips rather than teeth protruding from the inside of their mouths.

Optimistically Apocalyptic
old hand
old hand
The more human looking half orcs only really would work if there is the option for full orcs as well so there is a visible contrast that can be seen, creating a sort of spectrum of human to orc.

That being said, that design is a little too far away from the orc side for me.

I've always seen half-orcs with more neanderthal like head shapes. Not just your ordinary humans with grayish skin and tusks.

P
addict
Online Content
addict
P
I really like this image of an Orc with less dramatic features, or for a Half-Orc.

S
addict
addict
S
Hey, if the OP wants to play a monster and look handsome, thats on them. Its why I hate the current tiefling, but to each their own.

This is what I would consider a good template for a half-orc...

https://www.deviantart.com/saadirfan/art/Orc-351979978

addict
addict
I always imagined half-orcs having a wide distribution of features. Some more human looking, some more orc looking and I do hope we get those options in Baldur's Gate 3.

enthusiast
enthusiast
More Orcy the better.

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Piff
I really like this image of an Orc with less dramatic features, or for a Half-Orc.

I like the juxtaposition.

Optimistically Apocalyptic

Link Copied to Clipboard