Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#754290 31/01/21 10:22 AM
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
With the big surprise that bag five gave us, I am quite hopehful that the next bag will out do it and potentially add more content or improve prior quests by adding new descions to make or reactions from NPC's.
What do you guys think?

I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you in regard to Larian's sixth gift bag, there a big chance that it will be canceled, just like the Fallen Heroes (Yep, it's factually dead). But even if next gift bag will come out of the closet, it's probably will be just as vexing as the fifth was (Two best armor sets you get at the very end of the game, when you don't really need them).

Ideally, sixth gift bag should have been quest bag, in order to tied up the story of the D:OS2. For example with the return of Zandalor and, maybe, cameo of Imps and Orcs with their champions.
But, if gift bag will even appear, it will probably contain some weapon pack or something equally cosmetic to the gameplay.

stranger
stranger
I don't know if they will release any more stuff, but if they do, I'd be fine with just some minor content, maybe some mods or cosmetic items. I'd like to play as 4 custom characters (a full lizard party would be cool) and have some more creation options (more faces and hairstyles for all races).

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard