Print Thread
#755320 09/02/21 06:20 AM
S
Sheepsy Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
My suggestion is to have a regroup party (regroup all) button in the button left next to character portraits that does just that - for characters "in range", of course. After battles where you wanted to position characters specifically, it would make things so much more convenient than manually reattaching them to each other after.

---

Also a possible bug with character portraits..?

I'm having a frequent issue when I click character portraits that it doesn't select them on my first click, unless, I very intentionally click their portrait while generally centered on it. Not sure if I'm just too quick, but it doesn't seem quite right.

Thanks for reading! Great game so far!

addict
addict
I find the game icons are generally quite unresponsive to clicks. Not only the character portraits but also the spell icons need to be clicked several times before they respond.
For the character icons there's a workaround, as the 4 icons are connected to function keys F1 to F4. Clicking the appropriate function key always selects the character from the first time.
(Double clicking the F-key selects the character and focuses the camera on it.)

When it comes to party control and management BG3 is in dire need of a total revamp of the entire control scheme.

Just have a look at this thread
https://forums.larian.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=746460&page=1

Link Copied to Clipboard