Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
old hand
old hand
It'd be kinda nice if Larian could confirm we are substantially closer to Patch 5, just something, no hard date or promises, just a start to active communication and cooperation, maybe even a hint of what IS already done for the patch.

K
apprentice
apprentice
K
I love it. Someone with the childish name of footface just called me a teen. That would put you somewhere around kindergarten I would think. If all you've got to add is insults doesn't say much for the game does it?

K
apprentice
apprentice
K
Good to see some of you are getting some entertainment from my posts. One thing for sure is your not getting any from playing the same tiny piece of game over and over again. Or maybe you are. Take my advice Mass Effect legendary edition is about to be released just go and play that. I can't keep you all entertained while you wait months/years for the next update.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Kerro
I love it. Someone with the childish name of footface just called me a teen. That would put you somewhere around kindergarten I would think. If all you've got to add is insults doesn't say much for the game does it?

Ok, Kerro. Thank you for you input. Bye bye now.

PS: Also, leave footface alone, he said nothing bad about you. I was the one who wondered if you were a teen, given your proclivity for exaggerated statements.

Last edited by MarcoNeves; 11/05/21 07:06 AM.
K
apprentice
apprentice
K
What's exagerrated by my "statements" please enlighten me? I thought they were just comments. When exactly did my comments become "statements". Suggest you buy a dictionary.

K
apprentice
apprentice
K
Why is there only bickering here on this thread? Perhaps if Larian gave us something else to talk about, you know like a big update we may find something else to talk about.

X
stranger
stranger
X
Hello, Where can I check the latest version ?
I have 4.1.104.3536
Is it Patch 4 or older ?
Where can I check if it is patch 4 ?

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Xandersan
Hello, Where can I check the latest version ?
I have 4.1.104.3536
Is it Patch 4 or older ?
Where can I check if it is patch 4 ?

4.1.104.3536 is the most up to date patch smile

veteran
veteran
Kerro and Marco, cool down the attitudes please.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by The Composer
Kerro and Marco, cool down the attitudes please.
Would be nice to know more about patch 5 tho

veteran
veteran
I'm sure there'll be some news in due time!

veteran
veteran
We have pissed them so much with Solasta that they will wait for the 27th, date of it's release to release their patch 5 !

French Speaking Youtube Channel with a lot of BG3 videos : https://www.youtube.com/c/maximuuus
Originally Posted by Kerro

Did I? lol

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Maximuuus
We have pissed them so much with Solasta that they will wait for the 27th, date of it's release to release their patch 5 !

Seriously, I am so sick of hearing about Solasta.

Solasta doesn't have multiplayer, its not even a contender. I am not saying it doesn't look interesting but without the multi what's the point? You play it once, alone in your home with nobody to banter with or get you into (out of) bad situations?

Blackheifer
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Blackheifer
Welcome to the club.

If my comments bother you, there is nothing easier than telling me to stop.
I mean ... I won't ... but it's easy to say. wink
veteran
veteran

Solasta doesn't have multiplayer, its not even a contender. I am not saying it doesn't look interesting but without the multi what's the point? You play it once, alone in your home with nobody to banter with or get you into (out of) bad situations?

You should ask "the point" to the huge majority of (c)RPG/tactical turn based game that doesn't have any MP mode.

BG1/2 aren't legendary games because of their MP^^

Last edited by Maximuuus; 11/05/21 05:43 PM.

French Speaking Youtube Channel with a lot of BG3 videos : https://www.youtube.com/c/maximuuus
veteran
veteran

You should ask "the point" to the huge majority of cRPG/tactical turn based game that doesn't have any (consistent) MP mode.

Well I am sure they are playing with all the friends they have...which sounds like a diss but its more a statement on how these games isolate us from our communities. I reject that, emphatically. Humans are social creatures and if we can't create games that reinforce positive community interaction then we are failing at creating a healthy and sustainable culture.

Blackheifer
addict
addict
Originally Posted by RagnarokCzD
Welcome to the club.

In fact, the more people talk about this game, the less I want to try it, lol. It's starting to get annoying.

I don't speak english well, but I try my best. Ty
Multiplayer is nothing but a boon. Those games may be great, but they would be better with friends.

No matter how good solasta is or how faithful it may be 5e dnd, it will never be able to deliver what Bg3 can, because it is and always will be a single player experience.

Last edited by footface; 11/05/21 07:59 PM.
old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by footface
Multiplayer is nothing but a boon. Those games may be great, but they would be better with friends.

No matter how good solasta is or how faithful it may be 5e dnd, it will never be able to deliver what Bg3 can, because it is and always will be a single player experience.

Personally, I prefer a super strong Single Player Experience first before focusing on the multiplayer. Multiplayer can be good, but sometimes I like a game to hold up on its own without the the multiplayer, and sometimes cramming multiplayer in can be to the game's detriment. For BG3 the multiplayer is fine, but I would like them to perfect the singleplayer side of things before really putting the focus on perfecting the multiplayer side.
For example a lot of the larianisms are fun in a multiplayer context where yall can laugh together about how everything blew up, but in singleplayer the mechanics right now are pretty broken and unfun after the 6th everything is on fire and I have the highground fight.

Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard