So started new playthrough with a druid, using no mods and the default options.
- New Video Tutorials are nice but we need more of them.
- Could the video be scaled bigger?
- Did not see ones for: ( full list is in Journal - Tutorial )
- Using alt key. ( found the list of tutorial, this is under tooltips )
- Save management still needs to be improved
- Cinematics do look better
- Still too many explosive barrels, in the first imp fight, one did flamebolt and half that starting area exploded, killing Us.
- Camera controls and movement still a bit clunky, I do we there was a camera mode to follow the main character and WASD or arrow keys for movement.
- Pathfinding seems better.
- So after Us was dead, there was another Cinematics that pooped up where Us told us to go to the helm, seems like that would be a bug.
I'll add more and I test more.
• Lootable barrels do not display with alt key
• Looks like all the videos for tutorials are not done yet.
• Druid at level 2 of the moon do not get a flying wild shape which is correct.
• Once the wildshape window is open, can not dismiss it? So quitting the game is the only way I have figured out how to close that window so far.
• For some reason, Shadowheart did not level when I did. When Astarian joined, he was level 2. (OK, she leveled on the next encounter )
• Got an inspiration point for killing the mindflayer from the crash, hope we have more ways to get them in the game.
• So pathfinding still needs more work, party ran right through an acid puddle.
• Wizard can still learn Cleric spells, since this is patch 4, starting to think Larian sees this as a feature and no a bug.
• Food still heals in combat and since there a video tutorial for it, I expect that is here to stay.
• Moving behind someone still gives advantage and since there a video tutorial for it, I expect that is here to stay.
• Higher ground still gives advantage for attacker and since there a video tutorial for it, I expect that is here to stay.
• If you go to bed and there people who wish to talk to you, you get a pop up asking you if you want to sleep without talking to them.
• Can not cancel an attack or spell. It was that I could hit the escape key to change a melee attack or range attack or if I had a spell selected, I could cancel it to do another action. I am not able to do that in patch 4.
• The maps are still be bad, hope they get improved.
• If Wildshaped, turn back to humanoid automatically for conversations, not sure how I feel about that, I can see why but still seems a bit strange.
• The Chapel is a good level 2 adventure though I did use a long rest after each encounter, just using simple tactics, was not much of an issue with Gale, Shadowheart, Asterian and a Moon Druid.
• Moon Druid is a bit overpowered at 2nd level with that 30 heath bear. Only issue is no range attack so few turns had to use dash to move to next target.
• Druid Grove gate still bet off the attack but every NPC outside died, oh well.
• So Zelkor will not talk to a Bear. Have to manually dismiss Wildshape.
• Zelkor does not have any dialog about me being a Tiefling or a Druid?
• Arron, the Druid vendor offers a discount to fellow Druids.
• So selling all the junk I picked up until now, I made like 1250 gold.
• Arcane Trickster can not learn spells from scrolls which seems to be correct.
• Dialogs are still not allowing you to switch to your main if you have another person selected when you start one.
• The Guidance bug where party started to dance about when it was cast looks to be fixed.
• Leveling seems to restore you like a long rest?
• Casting Guidance is easier with ability to target portraits
• Saving child from Kagha is easier now? Was just one roll.
• So they fixed the conversation with Nettie, no longer do you have to make several rolls, she just talk through it all with you. They added more details too so it’s much better now.