Print Thread
#759681 25/02/21 09:52 PM
S
Seager Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
This could just be me being stupid so apologies if there is an easy solution I didn't know.

I rolled my new druid, Used the produce flame spell, I thought "I am supposed to throw this" so I selected the Throw action and noticed that the option wasn't there so I tried to click away, This is when the problem started.

The window for Throw wouldn't close, it stayed up coverering some of my other icons, despite ending my turn, then a few moments later everything stopped working, the keyboard esc key wouldn't cancel any action and wouldn't open the menu so I could quit, the mouse couldn't select anything as I think it was stuck believing it was on the throw menu, right click wouldn't cancel anything either.

Eventually I just alt tab out and ctrl + alt + delete closed the game.

Unsure what happened but it started when I selected throw

R
enthusiast
enthusiast
R

old hand
old hand
Tested throwing, didn't run into any problems. But this was tested on Ranger, Cleric, Wizard, and Fighter. I don't have a druid made so it might be specific to the druid spell and throw.

I did find another bug related to throw though, if you throw your companion and he dies. You can throw around his dead body and it'll still take damage. That and mage hand is really weak at throwing.

X
stranger
stranger
X
I am able to throw with my druid. I have not tried the conjure flame cantrip yet though.

Link Copied to Clipboard