Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S2PHANE Offline OP
OP Offline
Not sure if what I did is the sole trigger behind this bug.

Was prancing about in Druid Grove, borrowing some items from the stashes, thought I'd go into the storage room from behind for the first time, used Jump to get on top of the storage room and then jumped down with Lae'zel.
She took damage and went prone, but triggered the dialogue with the handicapped girl inside. The rolls didn't go in my favor and she started to scream for the guards. I wanted to be slick and tried healing her with my druid but she took offence to that and attacked us (come on Larian :D). After the encounter, I realized that Lae'zel was not responding to any command but the rest of the party was operating as they should.
She was basically stuck in dialogue limbo (but no speech bubble was over her head).
I tried going to camp to replace her, thought maybe it would fix itself... just as I entered the camp it cut to her talking with Karlach as you usually would.

I didn't finish the conversation as I didn't want to break the game further and loaded back to a non-broken save but who knows where the bug could have splintered off to next.
Might be worth looking into.

Last edited by S2PHANE; 26/02/21 05:08 PM.
S2PHANE Offline OP
OP Offline
Been trying to recreate it, doesn't seem to work. Been running it over and over in my head how it went the first time, and it struck me that Lae'zel could have been stuck when I opened the door to the storage room.
Gave up after the 5th try. Maybe it was a one off. confused

Link Copied to Clipboard