Larian Banner
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
OP Offline
S
I might just be a blind twit who's missed it, but in case I haven't; there's a control panel (for lack of a better term) with a button to push. "Doesn't do anything" Tav says, but it did get me wondering if there's going to be a way to try actually disable the warding runes?

journeyman
journeyman
I saw it too... pushing it seems to do nothing.
There is also an added "Pod Key" in the elaborate box in that room... also doesn't seem to have any place where it can be used. None that I have found, anyway.

Last edited by The_BlauerDragon; 26/02/21 05:14 PM.
S
OP Offline
S
I wonder if we're just being idiots and not force-using it on the right thing.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Same; I spent a good 15 minutes trying to open / trigger / destroy the pod and the runes in different ways. Wonder what will do it.

addict
addict
I saw the new dialogue line and wondered, if we could actually free her. Would be great.

"We are all stories in the end. Just make it a good one."

Doctor Who
S
addict
addict
S
Originally Posted by fylimar
I saw the new dialogue line and wondered, if we could actually free her. Would be great.

I think that new line is just for flavor so it doesn’t seem like your character is shrugging and completely abandoning her.

Originally Posted by The_BlauerDragon
I saw it too... pushing it seems to do nothing.
There is also an added "Pod Key" in the elaborate box in that room... also doesn't seem to have any place where it can be used. None that I have found, anyway.
I'm pretty sure that Pod Key title is some kind of placeholder as it has the same icon and description as one of the weird gooey things you pick up elsewhere in the nautiloid. I can't remember exactly but it's one of the shells I think.

Edit - Sodalite shell

Last edited by Elessaria666; 27/02/21 06:18 AM.
Banned
Banned
I think it is pretty clear that the interaction with Shadowheart on the Nautilus is only to set up her later dialogue with Charname at the temple entrance on the beach.

"I remember you, at least you tried to free me" etc.

S
OP Offline
S
Originally Posted by tsundokugames
I think it is pretty clear that the interaction with Shadowheart on the Nautilus is only to set up her later dialogue with Charname at the temple entrance on the beach.

"I remember you, at least you tried to free me" etc.
"At least, you made the effort." Is a seperately voiced line; that means there's options for "You're the one who didn't even try" or "You got my pod unlocked so I could escape!". Not saying there *will* be of course, but it did leap out at me from the first time I played the EA. I've noticed there's lots of little things I'm not necessarily noticing either; Kanon and his sister, for example. There's now dialogue where she's kneeling over his corpse basically going "Please wake up!". I don't remember that being there last time either....

journeyman
journeyman
It may have something to do with her Origin story quest? If you have to use Persuade to get Lae to release her using the key... might be a prologue death scene grin

N
stranger
stranger
N
Originally Posted by Umbra
It may have something to do with her Origin story quest? If you have to use Persuade to get Lae to release her using the key... might be a prologue death scene grin

Mean..... I like it!

Link Copied to Clipboard