OP Offline
enthusiast
Holy Mol, this is new!

"Glad to see where you stand on knaves and miscreants!"

Dez Offline
addict
addict
Very interesting.

Regarding the final line "Glad to see where you stand on knaves and miscreants!", it might be a comment about self-preservation since we know that Astarion is hiding some facts from us (yknow like the entire vampire thing, early). I wonder how much weight ones dialogue options actually carry, because if Larian is picky; then that option alone could dictate how easily Astarion comes forward with future... Confessions.

Regarding the other options; this is not the first time we see some conversation that *could* be interpreted as a "kinder than he looks"-kinda thing, and I look forward to seeing more! Larian has promised us some compelling character development, so I think we'll see plenty os "Sebilles" in BG3. laugh

Thank you very much for sharing!

Hoot hoot, stranger! Fairly new to CRPGs, but I tried my best to provide some feedback regardless! <3 Read it here: My Open Letter to Larian
old hand
old hand
Even "evil" characters can have morals and things they are not ok with. It is not unreasonable to think Astarion may not enjoy the killing of children, but regards it more neutrally as a messed up thing, and an outright bloodbath is something most characters try to avoid unless they are a murderhobo.

Link Copied to Clipboard