Larian Banner
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
As the title says, maybe it would be good for spiders to be able to traverse walls (vertically)?
At least in obvious cases like this:

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

enthusiast
enthusiast
Spider climb should be something players can do too, with magic items or spells. But I don’t think the engine is capable of that sadly.

addict
addict
Pretty sure that is why they modified the Circle of the Land spells that you can learn. Forest, Mountain, and Underdark should have had Spider Climb. Rather depressing because I think it goes along with the camera never allowing us to have a proper view of things (no Z axis movement.)

D
D
Originally Posted by Zarna
Rather depressing because I think it goes along with the camera never allowing us to have a proper view of things (no Z axis movement.)
And the fact that game is essentially 2D. By this i mean that everything is glued to the floor. With how vertical environments gets, it looks silly for flying creatures.

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Or make it somehow similar as the badger's burrow ability (my girlfriend's suggestion) so even if you don't actually walk on the wall make the character appear higher/lower/over a chasm. Basically neeeeeeed more mobility.

Link Copied to Clipboard