I have been having a lot of trouble accessing all the cuts scenes, most notably Gale's weave scene and Astarion's star gazing. Some scenes I was able to trigger after reloading the game and going back to a previous save, but those two scenes never trigger for me. I know that to get Astarion's star gazing scene you have to talk to Zorru with Lae'zel in your party, which I did. However, even after doing this Lae'zel later acts like I have not talked to Zorru and tells me to go speak with him (I cannot trigger the Zorru scene again as I have already done it).

Additionally the first few nights you spend at camp feel very crowded and jumbled like they are trying to fit several things into the first few nights. There seems to always be some sort of cut scene for the first 5 or so rests but after that nothing. Scenes need to be more spread out. Maybe tie the triggering of scenes to how many rests you have had rather than in game interactions. Its too much when I can potentially have multiple scenes trigger in one night (such as Raphael's visit and Astarion's bite happening the same night).

Anyway, that's just how I see it, if anyone knows how to trigger those two scenes more reliably I would appreciate any tips or tricks you have.

u up?