Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
S
Not sure if this is a bug or dialogue's been rewritten, or more lines have simply been been added: after the night with shadowheart, if I asked her about the kiss instead of "That was a mistake, please don't speak of it" I got something along the lines of "Yeah, that was nice.... might be more". Considering I've spotted new lines in existing dialogues... what did other people find? I hope it's a new line tied to approval rating, and want the old one back because I really enjoyed how tsundere Shadowheart was being.

Last edited by Some_Twerp753; 03/03/21 08:37 PM.
I had heard people lamenting that SH regrets the kiss, but I played a few nights ago and also got the dialogue you got instead. I think the dialogue was changed.

S
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
S
Originally Posted by AvatarOfSHODAN
I had heard people lamenting that SH regrets the kiss, but I played a few nights ago and also got the dialogue you got instead. I think the dialogue was changed.
Aw, I hope not. I was enjoying the ice-queen (partially) melting.

veteran
veteran
I've had multiple different reactions from sh about the kiss, before patch 4. I've had her regret it, but I've also had her react positively to it. They may have changed some stuff under the hood that determines how and when various line options show up though.

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard