Next Thread
Print Thread
#762830 05/03/21 11:27 PM
A
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
I'm using the DX-11 setting if that is important.

My issue is the hot bar, clicking something doesn't always make it work, sometimes I need to click on the icon several times. Often this results in a "wrong" action or attack on my behalf. Example from my last fight:

Duergar at the decrepit village (trying to play "blind" as a newb with no knowledge and good old fashioned smack 'em attitude, so no cheesing the fight)

Gale gets his turn and I'm out of Magic Missiles so I want to use scrolls. Twice in a row I select the scroll (necrotic touch is the one that I remember in my current rum enhanced state), I click the target, but instead of a scroll attack, Gale swings his staff. Or Gale runs forward to try and swing his staff with the other one.

This is not confined to Gale, it happens with all my team. Sometimes I I have to click the healing potions five or six times before the character drinks it. Many times I've clicked a spell, grenade or scroll only to see the selected toon shoot a bow or try and run up and smack the opponent with a melee attack. OK, maybe I should slow down and pay attention to the attack or action rather than rush ahead (like I've learnt to do with movement because the camera/clicking will send me in the opposite direction to try and climb an invisible wall the System sees, but I, the human, don't, so I look for the circle now), still, it is annoying.

I started EA at Patch 3 in Feb and this is something I have continually noticed with 3 and 4.

D
D
Same goes for character portraits - sometimes, a single (or even second) click doesn't do anything.

Link Copied to Clipboard