Print Thread
#762856 06/03/21 02:01 AM
B
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
B
So wondering if it's possible to save Johl and Demir

I'm doing my druid playthrough, so when I talked with Auntie Ethel, the option where you ask her if she's magical didn't come up...I assume it's class based and Druids don't get that

So when walking towards their initial encounter, the option that seemed realistic to me...given that from afar it looks like two men harassing an old lady, was to try and defuse, which leads to them attacking me. I managed to knock them both out, because while they were attacking an old lady, something seemed off. But I wasn't sure how long they'd be knocked out. Did a heal spell, still knocked out. Did a short rest, still knocked out. Finally did a long rest and they're gone and *of course* dead in the swamp.

So barring you picking a ranger, has anyone managed to kill the hag without them dying?

old hand
old hand
I haven't managed to save them with any class or any combination of dialogue choices. One way or another, they run off to confront Ethel. Sometimes they never show back up again (bugged?), sometimes they show up dead and the quest doesn't update to reflect that (bugged and annoying), but they've never reappeared unscathed.

veteran
veteran
I did ...
When Hag is dead and Marina is saved (read as: Runned out in tears, telling me im monster since i refused to bring back her husband) ... her brothers are still waiting for me at the same spot and are still hostile. :-/

Just checked at end of EA, everything else done ... they are still waiting there, no matter how many other long rests you do, they just stand there and hate you. laugh

I still dont understand why cant we change Race for our hirelings. frown
Lets us play Githyanki as racist as they trully are! frown
old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by RagnarokCzD
Just checked at end of EA, everything else done ... they are still waiting there, no matter how many other long rests you do, they just stand there and hate you. laugh

But they're alive to hate you, so... I guess that's a win? They'll go back to their farm after a month or two, I'm sure.

Link Copied to Clipboard