Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#763012 06/03/21 05:44 PM
fylimar Offline OP
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
I was wondering: If you manage to convince her to denounce the shadow druids , she seems very sincere in her embarrassment of her involvment afterwards. But when she talks to Halsin, her apology sounds ... false. As if she only says, what he wants to hear. And then there is Kaghas friend, the elven woman, who had sent out birds to find Halsin. She seems to be worried, that the remorse might be anotehr lie from Kagha.
What do you think? Will we see Kagha as an adversary again later in the game? Maybe, she tries to take over the grove and we have to help Halsin to get it back from her. She seems to have some support, if you listen to the conversations between the druids. Some wanted to ritual to continue.
I do like Kagha as a character, but will she be friend or foe later on?

"We are all stories in the end. Just make it a good one."

Doctor Who
fylimar #763018 06/03/21 06:07 PM
Banned
Banned
On one hand, detect thoughts reveals it's not all about protecting the grove and that she's power-hungry. On the other hand, even before her secret's uncovered there are little moments when she sounds like she's trying to convince herself that she's doing the right thing.

Ultimately i don't think she'll steer up trouble again if she's 'redeemed', 'cause if nothing else then one might as well not do the whole quest, but like you said the grove's pretty much filled with pretty shadow-ish druids anyhow, so Halsin running off once more without straightening things up first is pretty dumb of him either way.

fylimar #763029 06/03/21 06:51 PM
fylimar Offline OP
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
It looks to me, as if Halsin is running away from his responisbility. I wouldn't wonder if in the course of the game, he will decide or be forced to turn over the post as archdruid completely. He doesn't really fit into that role.
As for Kagha - for some reason, I didn't use the detect thought spell on her, but I find her much more honest with me, after we fought the shadow druids, than with Halsin later - she just sounds false with him. It might be, that she has grown to respect us during the course of events, but she seems to be among those druids, that see Halsin as an unfit leader.

"We are all stories in the end. Just make it a good one."

Doctor Who

Link Copied to Clipboard