Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
OP Offline
C
In various dangerous places, sometimes I like to put my whole party in sneak mode and scout together/get good positions. Unfortunately the only way to do this is select each one individually and click hide. It's time consuming and tedious.

Would it be possible to add a keybind to toggle your whole party in and out of stealth?

veteran
veteran
I this has been suggested before, but +1000 anyway.

I stealth a lot, and group stealth mode button would REALLY be awesome.

T
enthusiast
enthusiast
T
+1.

I think a couple of key binds / additional controls would drastically improve the quality of life.

- Chain / Unchain group (ideally they get rid of the chain system, but if they keep it, at least give us this)

- Group stealth / unstealth

- Group stop or hold position

- Jump

- Group Formations

journeyman
journeyman
This. All this.

This game is fun, but they made quite a few needlessly annoying design choices.

old hand
old hand
It really isn't that tedious, setup your keys so you can select the next character with one button. I don't remember the original key anymore but I have it setup on my mouse. hit that then hit C, since we only have 4 party members, it seriously takes seconds.

Edit* I got on and looked, it's called cycle character next, it uses ] right and left bracket. Change one of those to another more useful key and use it...or not

Edit2*I'll just post it here instead of making another thread, the new upgroup right click feature when targeting a portrait. It would be nice to have a hotkey so you can ungroup the current character from the chain and regroup with same key. Or shift plus the key pops first two characters out and so on.

Also,MOVE ALL THE STUPID ESC OPTIONS WHEN YOU HIT ESC TO ONE SIDE!!!!!!!!!!!! why would you just throw option button to the top left and two other buttons to top right when majority of the buttons are bottom left...wtf

Last edited by fallenj; 09/03/21 03:43 AM.
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by fallenj
Also,MOVE ALL THE STUPID ESC OPTIONS WHEN YOU HIT ESC TO ONE SIDE!!!!!!!!!!!! why would you just throw option button to the top left and two other buttons to top right when majority of the buttons are bottom left...wtf
Probably so you dont missclick so easily. :P

If my comments bother you, there is nothing easier than telling me to stop.
I mean ... I won't ... but it's easy to say. wink

Link Copied to Clipboard