Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
Ok there is a Chest in the Druid's grove you have Kagha's chest which all the other times I played through the game it was unlocked and It could be looted. Now I go to it and it's locked and I get the message that "Lock picking impossible" or something close along those lines. Tried pickpocketing Kagha but she didn't have the key for the chest on her

Next I clear out the Tollhouse for the Tiefling and as I'm thoroughly searching through the place I come to a locked vault door. Once again the other times I played through the game Astarion could unlock it with no problems. Now the same door tells me "Locking Picking Impossible"

Why were these two changed and how do we now get them open? As I've found no levers, keys, or anything else that would unlock either one of them.

veteran
veteran
In some cases you can steal the locked chest and bash it somewhere else.
Bashing it at the original location could make NPC go hostile.

groovy Prof. Dr. Dr. Mad S. Tist groovy

World leading expert of artificial stupidity.
Because there are too many people who work on artificial intelligence already :hihi:
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Madscientist
In some cases you can steal the locked chest and bash it somewhere else.
Bashing it at the original location could make NPC go hostile.

Yes I thought about that there after I bashed down the door in the Tollhouse I'm back in the grove now selling a bunch of stuff So I'm going to go back and grab the chest. Plus I got to raise everyone to level 4.

A
A
The tollhouse basement key is near the body of the fallen dead tollhouse keeper outside, as he will tell you if you use Speak With Dead. While in that general area, hold down Alt to see its location.

enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Adiktus
The tollhouse basement key is near the body of the fallen dead tollhouse keeper outside, as he will tell you if you use Speak With Dead. While in that general area, hold down Alt to see its location.

Will have to check that out for the next play-through. Khyber's ax worked great though. smile

Link Copied to Clipboard