Next Thread
Print Thread
G
Gwmort Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
G
In the cellar with the moving bookcase, on one of the columns is a chalkboard. If I turn my laptop upside down I can clearly (relatively) read the words "spell ingredients", but I can't make out the ingredients themselves. It seems odd. Its possible the ingredients have in-world names I don't recognize, but I am wondering if this is some hidden clue for when crafting becomes a bigger thing (which seems obvious to me with the various workshops, anvils, etc...).

Has anyone else noticed this? I may have poor google skills but I can't find any mention of it online.

journeyman
journeyman
There's also the "ingredients" tab in your inventory. There will definitely be crafting in the final game, but there's been no word for when or if it will appear in EA. Personally I think they'll need to add more crafting to EA just for testing purposes. Right now it's just the staff you get pieces from the owlbear for, and the masterwork weapons that you need sussur bark for. They introduce mending broken items and weapon crafting/modification.

I hadn't paid attention to what the chalkboard said, but that seems like the perfect place to have a quest that's an introduction to potion brewing. There are certainly lots of ingredients around that building, and in the cellar.

Link Copied to Clipboard