Larian Banner
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
W
OP Offline
W
How can I select all group members at the same time so that I can put everyone into stealth mode immediately, otherwise I have to do this for each group member individually, that's annoying

old hand
old hand
You can't, unfortunately. You have to select them one by one.

Optimistically Apocalyptic
W
OP Offline
W
and that is exactly the weak point, that is annoying and superfluous, other games have always been able to see sin2

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Wolfenring
and that is exactly the weak point, that is annoying and superfluous, other games have always been able to see sin2
Not only that, but even after you go thru and stealth each party member individually, when you select F1 and stealth around, party member randomly stop following.

I am in the Blighted Village right now, and it's nutz. I will click the leader to move to a location, and I'll have party members randomly go up on roof tops and jump off. They will take damage, go prone, pop out of stealth, lose concentration, etc... Losing concentration is bad when stealthed, and your character has "Pass Without Trace" running, because then the spell is lost.

It's not just the village where my party members will do something stupid. Over by the bridge, in the forest, there is a rock wall you can climb. Well, all my party members were already down on the ground. So I click "Jump" to have my guy get down off the ledge. The place I clicked was like five feet in front of him, with a short three foot drop. Sounds easy eh? Well, dummy turns around and climbs back up the 20' high rock wall and then leaps thirty feet out and dies on the landing. It was funny, but aggravating cuz I hadn't saved in a while.

Last edited by Grimalken; 14/03/21 10:13 PM.
C
apprentice
apprentice
C
Originally Posted by Grimalken
Originally Posted by Wolfenring
Not only that, but even after you go thru and stealth each party member individually, when you select F1 and stealth around, party member randomly stop following.

I am in the Blighted Village right now, and it's nutz. I will click the leader to move to a location, and I'll have party members randomly go up on roof tops and jump off. They will take damage, go prone, pop out of stealth, lose concentration, etc... Losing concentration is bad when stealthed, and your character has "Pass Without Trace" running, because then the spell is lost.

It's not just the village where my party members will do something stupid. Over by the bridge, in the forest, there is a rock wall you can climb. Well, all my party members were already down on the ground. So I click "Jump" to have my guy get down off the ledge. The place I clicked was like five feet in front of him, with a short three foot drop. Sounds easy eh? Well, dummy turns around and climbs back up the 20' high rock wall and then leaps thirty feet out and dies on the landing. It was funny, but aggravating cuz I hadn't saved in a while.

lol. That sounds simultaneously hilarious and infuriating

journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by Grimalken

Yup, that start happening after Larian implement follow+jump, which should be a QoL improvement, then annoyance come the opposite way🤣

Link Copied to Clipboard