Next Thread
Print Thread
G
gunt Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
G
Is anyone else having this issue? After the githyanki fight, every time I talk to Lae'zel in camp the same conversation plays, where she wants me to recruit her. "you've survived without my help so far, let me join you, blah blah blah." I always have to tell her to join me and wait in my camp.

journeyman
journeyman
I get this one too.

journeyman
journeyman
This happened to me today, but not until after the Tiefling celebration in camp. Killed the patrol, removed her from party back at camp, finished up the goblins, and then started the camp party. She had her normal dialogue during the party, but the following morning she was buggy. Was a weird convo too, as if she had been searching for my character or had happened upon her out in the world, although she's standing in camp.. passive successful Insight check said something about 'sizing you up' and how my character had survived without her. Then onto the dialogue choices of "what exactly is a creche" etc, even Shadowheart putting her two cents in with "Lies! Just get rid of her!" Very odd, but glad to see it's not just me with issues.. no offense laugh

M
stranger
stranger
M
This has happened to me as well. She has been recruited and after the Githyanki patrol, every time I talk with her in camp it is as everyone else states, it's like we're recruiting her because we passed her up. This occurs before and after the party. The conversation during the party is not effected.

journeyman
journeyman
In a separate playthrough today she was *not* bugged after killing the Githyanki patrol. The difference in playthroughs were 2 things. My approval rating with her this time was at Medium versus Neutral in the previous one, and she was currently in my party during conversations in Camp. I don't know that these things have anything to do with the bug not being present, but just more information to add for troubleshooting.

journeyman
journeyman
Same thing for me. I think the bug shows up only after you kick her from the party after defeating the githyanki patrol.

Link Copied to Clipboard