Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Syrelle Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I think there is a huge amount of focus on some random magic at the windmill,
it carries on after it happens for a while, What if ShadowHeart was carrying the
goddess within, kind of like Gale and his turbulent maelstrom of a heart.

Her memories are suppressed to make room for...

crusty 61 lifetime gamer. Have some understanding of the building of games, really admire the artistry.
S
addict
addict
S
Certainly possible. The over the top story is something I look forward to seeing fleshed out.

veteran
veteran
Companions aren't enough WTF.

French Speaking Youtube Channel with a lot of BG3 videos : https://www.youtube.com/c/maximuuus
R
stranger
stranger
R
If you use speak to dead to interrogate the Mindflayer in the Shattered Sanctum and ask him why he is interested in the escapees from the ship he says "Cant you see? Shadow and Light barely contained" or something to that effect. It kinda makes me think that at least 2 party members have serious connections to one deity or another.

veteran
veteran
Let me think . . .
Shadowheart is Shar, the undead guy in the camp is Jergal, maybe Gale is connected to Mystra, then the main char is . . . (enter your favourite god).

If your main char is a cleric, can a god be the cleric of another god?

groovy Prof. Dr. Dr. Mad S. Tist groovy

World leading expert of artificial stupidity.
Because there are too many people who work on artificial intelligence already :hihi:
enthusiast
enthusiast
Jergal simped for other gods for years.

D
apprentice
apprentice
D
I wouldn't bet on that to be the case. From what I understand about Shadowheart,
is that both Shar, Selune, and whoever the other voice in her head is as trying to sway her to do one thing or another.
I would not go so far as to say that Shadowheart is Shar, but is certainly being influenced by Shar (outside of just being a cleric of Shar).

veteran
veteran
Could be but I think an avatar of Selune that has been corrupted by Shar would be more likely. Shar wouldn't have silvery-white dancing lights emerging when she saw a statue of Selune.

One of Mystra's avatars was captured and corrupted so there is precedent in the lore

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard