Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
P
addict
addict
P
Originally Posted by Dexai
mean any post aside from the one I quoted above where you did exactly that? And now you put on the victim sweater, poor you were only "having a debate", yet all I did was direct your own words and opinions about other people here on the forums back at you, the pot calling the kettle black. You sure get mighty defensive for a pot that weren't bring combative or dismissive towards the kettle.

I understand your point about me not having been involved in the discussion before though, I disagree that that means I shouldn't respond to your public remarks though -- however I look forward to you applying that standard of yours to yourself in the future and not replying to any post or thread that doesn't directly mention or engage with you first.

I really do enjoy the irony of you, of all people, trying to condemn someone from their own words. Maybe you should take a LOOONG look at YOUR posting history, before casting stones from inside your glass house.

old hand
old hand
Ehh.... at this points, people are not even discussing the game or what was intended in the thread anymore. People are just busy throwing blame around. Can't we all just... cool off and get along? o_o

Oh, and before someone takes a swing at me for writing this; yes, I suck and I am a horrible person. Now... let's get back to the topic? =)

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by andreasrylander
Ehh.... at this points, people are not even discussing the game or what was intended in the thread anymore. People are just busy throwing blame around. Can't we all just... cool off and get along? o_o

Oh, and before someone takes a swing at me for writing this; yes, I suck and I am a horrible person. Now... let's get back to the topic? =)

Yeah, at this point, I don't see a way to re-rail this, if it's even worth it at all. I've said my piece, even PM'd as requested, only to get a public reply via edit and for the parties involved to escalate instead.

Eh, I should probably just remove that link from my post in the previous page. Anyone who really has that much time on their hands will find it anyway.

Duchess of Gorgombert
Online Sleepy
Duchess of Gorgombert
Enough, guys. This isn't going anywhere good so let's knock it off with who said what and dragging up other people's posting histories.

J'aime le fromage.
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard