Larian Banner
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Adiktus Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Guy gets shot trying to open a gate in an early cinematic.

And not one, but THREE hot Tiefling ladies weep uncontrollably over his body. One of whom promptly a) tries to murder a goblin in a cage in cold blood and b) rushes off to fight an entire goblin camp by herself, and dies on a hilltop as a result. Not to mention how upset Zevlor seemed when he kicked the bucket. (All right, I know one of them was his sister.)

All this, plus the fact that they go to the trouble of GIVING KANON A DIGGABLE GRAVE after Minthara's attack on the grove fails, suggests he (or his memory) may be an important part of the rest of the game.

Either that, or he was a ledge between the sheets.

What think ye?

L
apprentice
apprentice
L
Whilst I'm aware of the fact "You can't save everyone" ... it honest vexes me that there's no way to honestly attempt to save him.

Well, the tiefling woman who tries to shoot Sazza is his sister, as is evidenced by the hankerchief you can find on her corpse. What makes me sad is that you can't save her, as, no matter what you do, she runs off to the Goblin camp and gets herself killed and the hankerchief has the most tragic item description I could possibly think of.

I honestly hope you have a most marvelous day!
A
addict
addict
A
Well, my character tried to revive him, but the scrolls didn't work. I guess Kanon decided he's had enough, and he'd rather enjoy his afterlife.

old hand
old hand
Does Kanon's sisters boyfriend ever appear again after the jail scene? I want his coat.

Also by the way Kanon's grave appears just after a certain amount of time has passed after his death, not necessarily after the second attack. Though it will probably definitely have appeared by the time you get to the second attack.

Optimistically Apocalyptic
Originally Posted by Dexai
Does Kanon's sisters boyfriend ever appear again after the jail scene? I want his coat.

Also by the way Kanon's grave appears just after a certain amount of time has passed after his death, not necessarily after the second attack. Though it will probably definitely have appeared by the time you get to the second attack.
No, I haven't run into him again after she runs off to the Goblin camp. His corpse doesn't show up, and he's not at the camp when everyone's packing up, so it's unclear where he ends up.

I honestly hope you have a most marvelous day!
A
Adiktus Offline OP
OP Offline
A
I did have one run-through where Arka survived and came to the party, but have no clue what I did to make it happen. Nothing, maybe (ie, never talked to her at all or went into Sazza's prison room?)

Link Copied to Clipboard