Next Thread
Print Thread
#767187 27/03/21 10:00 AM
T
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
T
All I ask is that I can have a hotkey to make my entire party sneak so I don't have to select them 1 by 1 and sneak and then select my leader again. It wouldn't be quite so bad if selecting different members wasn't so slow and buggy (requiring multiple clicks).

Last edited by TenMoogles; 27/03/21 10:01 AM.
Z
addict
addict
Z
If the main character sneaks, the rest of the companions should automatically enter sneak mode.

old hand
old hand
Yup!

.... also, I would love if we can select and move characters the same way you do in 99% of all RPGS out there.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Man, imagine being able to select all and just hit c and then go about your business.

T
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
T
Originally Posted by Zenith
If the main character sneaks, the rest of the companions should automatically enter sneak mode.

This does not happen for me. If I sneak with one character the rest of the characters just sit back and stop following when I start to move.

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by TenMoogles
This does not happen for me. If I sneak with one character the rest of the characters just sit back and stop following when I start to move.

I don't think they're saying that as something that happens now, they're suggesting that as something that -should- happen.

veteran
veteran
As much as this is an often mentioned and requested point that everyone on the forums universally agrees on and has from day one, and which Larian have, as yet, not acknowledge, and currently have shown no signs of addressing or fixing four major updates on... I do still want to drop in to add another repeat voice to this basic quality of life thing that other games have been doing as standard for a decade...

... but also to compliment the OP's choice of user name. Everything is better with moogles.

Link Copied to Clipboard