Next Thread
Print Thread
N
Nyanko Offline OP
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
N
I don't know if it was supposed to be fixed but it's quite annoying. When Shadowheart starts fighting me at camp, only the companions who are in my party at the time are in my team. The others attack me. That's stupid and I hope it's not intended.

Dez Offline
addict
addict
Originally Posted by Nyanko
I don't know if it was supposed to be fixed but it's quite annoying. When Shadowheart starts fighting me at camp, only the companions who are in my party at the time are in my team. The others attack me. That's stupid and I hope it's not intended.

That definitely sounds like a bug :o

Hoot hoot, stranger! Fairly new to CRPGs, but I tried my best to provide some feedback regardless! <3 Read it here: My Open Letter to Larian
veteran
veteran
Shadowheart attacks you? When does that happen?

"We are all stories in the end. Just make it a good one."

Doctor Who
N
Nyanko Offline OP
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
N
Originally Posted by fylimar

If you don't mind the spoiler, I can tell you. Up to you.

Last edited by Nyanko; 13/04/21 10:23 AM.
veteran
veteran

I don't mind. I have more than 20 playthroughs and she never attacked me, so chances are, I won't see it on my next 20 playthroughs.

Doctor Who
N
Nyanko Offline OP
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
N

I don't mind. I have more than 20 playthroughs and she never attacked me, so chances are, I won't see it on my next 20 playthroughs.

Right. So there are three instances you can recruit Shadowheart or not in the first act. One is at the beginning on the beach. If you haven't recruited her there, she will reappear again at the druid's camp and will come to you to talk. If you don't recruit her then and go on your adventure, she will come directly to your camp afterwards. And if you don't manage to calm her at this point (not spoiling why), she will eventually attack you.

And for me this part is bugged in the sense when she attacks me, only my party members join my side and the other characters in my camp will join hers. Which means I have to kill everyone else, hence give them perma death so I can't get them into my party later.

You can say it's fine if you saved before this scene. But what if you are playing in ironman mode? Cause I am pretty sure there will be one when the game releases.

Last edited by Nyanko; 13/04/21 01:28 PM.
veteran
veteran

Right. So there are three instances you can recruit Shadowheart or not in the first act. One is at the beginning on the beach. If you haven't recruited her there, she will reappear again at the druid's camp and will come to you to talk. If you don't recruit her then and go on your adventure, she will come directly to your camp afterwards. And if you don't manage to calm her at this point (not spoiling why), she will eventually attack you.

And for me this part is bugged in the sense when she attacks me, only my party members join my side and the other characters in my camp will join hers. Which means I have to kill everyone else, hence give them perma death so I can't get them into my party later.

You can say it's fine if you saved before this scene. But what if you are playing in ironman mode? Cause I am pretty sure there will be one when the game releases.

Ah, ok. I normally recruit her directly.
There was another case, where Scratch turned hostile (I think the person accidently threw the ball directly at him) and the not recruited party members joined him against you. I agree, that this is probably a bug.

Last edited by fylimar; 13/04/21 02:59 PM.

Doctor Who

Link Copied to Clipboard