Next Thread
Print Thread
#770589 21/04/21 01:18 PM
R
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
R
I see that there are tabs for DOS1 and DOS2 on the BG3 launcher. Are we supposed to be able to launch those games from the launcher as well? Because I have DOS2 on the computer but it doesn't give me the option of launching it when I'm on that tab.

Thanks!

veteran
veteran
The big question needed about the launcher is why do we even need to have one. Why is every single publisher/major developer suddenly under the delusion that we need more launchers into our launcher?

Who benefits from this convoluted shit?
Not the customers, that's clear.

Last edited by Tuco; 21/04/21 02:32 PM.

Party control in Baldur's Gate 3 is a complete mess that begs to be addressed. SAY NO TO THE TOILET CHAIN
Tuco #770604 21/04/21 04:06 PM
S
addict
addict
S
Originally Posted by Tuco
The big question needed about the launcher is why do we even need to have one. Why is every single publisher/major developer suddenly under the delusion that we need more launchers into our launcher?

Who benefits from this convoluted shit?
Not the customers, that's clear.

All the big boys are doing it now so I guess Larian wants to be part of it.

The only real purpose I see is brand loyalty and marketing. It encourages people to buy other products on the same launcher. Look at how well it works for Steam.

R
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
R
All good points but can I run DOS2 from the launcher? Otherwise why does it have its own tab? LOL

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard