On my latest play through I am finding new story options and direction for the story to go. I chose to not pick up Shadowheart immediately which has made pleasing Lae'zel sooo much easier. not having the fear of pissing off another companion has definitely changed the flow. What my feedback from this run, at least for now, is that when Bards are a thing that they make their musical ability a thing. Several games from past have had some fairly epic musical numbers integrated into it that I personally have always enjoyed. FFX-2's 1000 Words, DOS 2's song, and Witcher I believe has one ( not 100% sure as I have never played the game ) to name a couple. When playing a Bard and coming across the Weeping Dawn sequence, I feel that a duet version cinematic would be appropriate. Perhaps have several cinematic Songs that a Bard player can do. Would love to see a game give some true love to being a Bard.

I feel as if there needs to be some sort of dialogue, story parts within the Druid Grove about the Nautiloid Crash nearby. It almost feels like the Druids are completely clueless about a major event like that happening. For example the conversation with Nettie shocks her if you choose to reveal that you were on one. "You didn't hear that LOUD crash as a Mindflayer ship splatter all over the beach just outside the grove? Or see the flaming wreckage pass right over the grove?"

That leads to my 3rd point. The maps feel.... compressed. Everything is crammed close together tot he point that as noted above in one example it leaves a player thinking how on earth do you not know.... like how do both Goblins and Druids not know where each other are.... they are practically located in each other's lap.... Blighted Village and Druid Grove are literally next door neighbors. I think everything needs to be spaced out more, room to breathe, which would also create more opportunity for a deeper and richer world.

As far as companions go.... I am calling it right here right now.... Astarion is Cazzador. Vampire Spawn typically don't have the confidence and eagerness that you see with True Vampires, nor the manipulative mannerisms. True Vampires seek power and Cazzador learned of this power that the Absolute was giving to its captors. Now that he has it to he tries at every turn to convince you to use and strengthen that power.... to make it grow and become something more than what anyone expected it to be.

Last edited by vometia; 14/05/21 04:19 AM.