Print Thread
#773645 19/05/21 02:26 PM
Z
Zaxtaj Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Z
I was testing out the Dual Wielder feat for a 4th level ranger, twice, and I noticed that the bonus AC given by the feat does not apply. I thought it might be just a visual glitch so I tested it in combat. My character is wearing a +1 chain shirt with 14 Dex allowing him to have 16 AC (13 + 1 + 2) with the feat it should be at 17. But, enemies can still hit my character with a 16 to hit. I'm not sure if someone else has reported this issue or not, but as is currently the dual wielder feat is only offering the ability to dual wield with non-light weapons, and that is it.

I'm having the same issue.

Don't you just hate it when people with dumb opinions have nice avatars?
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Zaxtaj
I was testing out the Dual Wielder feat for a 4th level ranger, twice, and I noticed that the bonus AC given by the feat does not apply. I thought it might be just a visual glitch so I tested it in combat. My character is wearing a +1 chain shirt with 14 Dex allowing him to have 16 AC (13 + 1 + 2) with the feat it should be at 17. But, enemies can still hit my character with a 16 to hit. I'm not sure if someone else has reported this issue or not, but as is currently the dual wielder feat is only offering the ability to dual wield with non-light weapons, and that is it.

Its a known, confirmed bug.

Blackheifer

Link Copied to Clipboard