Print Thread
#775753 04/06/21 12:38 PM
P
PFlux Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
P
Little frustrated here. Got stuck behind the boulder trap in the cave. Managed not to get my entire party killed. But now I cant get out of the cave. Cannot make the jump across the giant pit, and cant get around the boulder. Nearest save's like 3 hours prior too. Tell me there's some option I havent seen here. Really starting to not enjoy the game.

P
PFlux Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
P
Now it says I am in dialog so I cant even save and play a different game while waiting for some help on this. Jesus Larian Studios, I know this is a beta. But come on!!!

P
PFlux Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
P
*sigh* Now I appear to be stuck in a conversation with who the hell knows who and I cannot save. This includes quick saves. Any help here?

veteran
veteran
Stuck ? Could you give us a little bit more detail ?

If it looks like a "dialog" problem, just try to click your spacebar. Sometimes the game is waiting for you to answer something but the choices does not appear.

Last edited by Maximuuus; 04/06/21 01:35 PM.

French Speaking Youtube Channel with a lot of BG3 videos : https://www.youtube.com/c/maximuuus
veteran
veteran
Fast travel ?

French Speaking Youtube Channel with a lot of BG3 videos : https://www.youtube.com/c/maximuuus
P
PFlux Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
P
Fast travel? You mean the portal thing? Got to be at one to use it? Going to camp gives you the option of only resting and going back to where you were. I'm more worried about not being able to save.

P
PFlux Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
P
I've been in combat, even rested and it still says I am in a conversation and cannot save. Also, all space bar does is start the round/combat thing.

Last edited by PFlux; 04/06/21 01:57 PM. Reason: Cause
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by PFlux
Fast travel? You mean the portal thing? Got to be at one to use it? Going to camp gives you the option of only resting and going back to where you were. I'm more worried about not being able to save.

You don't have to be at a portal to use them as long as they are discovered. Just hit the wings on the right of the mini-map.

Blackheifer
P
PFlux Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
P
Thanks, now I know. However. That didn't fix the problem. Still cannot save. Even the auto save isn't working.
Looks like I lost about 3 hours due to this bug. How far along in the beta is this game anyways? This is pretty fricken major.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by PFlux
Thanks, now I know. However. That didn't fix the problem. Still cannot save. Even the auto save isn't working.
Looks like I lost about 3 hours due to this bug. How far along in the beta is this game anyways? This is pretty fricken major.

So as far as I know the game isn't in beta yet - this is just early access. We are not sure about the timeline except they said it would be at least a year in October 2020.

But we should get additional community updates and bug fixes.

You can sometimes kill the person who is stuck in conversation and rez them to resolve that.

Blackheifer
S
stranger
stranger
S
2 years later and the boulder issue is still an issue, only using teleport. sigh...

Link Copied to Clipboard