Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
T
Banned
Banned
T
Originally Posted by Tuco
Fun fact: in reality it turns out that fasting (aka "limited controlled starvation") seems to be better for "healing" your body than the alternatives.
I know and in real life hospital you are not allowed food unless doctor says so. In addition before operation it is not recommended food and not immediately after operation.

Depending on what you have, but if it is bacteria infection (not COVID 19 that is virus) I would guess they can set liquid water to you and antibiotics (can help vs bacteria infection, but not against virus like COVID 19), but food no not unless doctor gives permission.

Personally I got PIGFLUE H1N1 really hard and was taken to hospital care and got oxygen mask. I was not tempted to eat when had oxygen mask. I never need to take pigflue vaccine. I have now got first vaccine shot vs COVID 19 and have been lucky to avoid that. I look forward to the moment when I get my second vaccination vs COVID 19.

I dont give a crap about comments like normal flue kills a lot. Flue usually kills very old and weak people. A Pandemic like H1N1 pigflue or COVID 19 it does not care if you are fit and do sports (I do sports) and it can KILL! In addition there is risk for immediaty follow up of bacteria infections in lungs after those this is a real killer:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pneumonia
"Each year, pneumonia affects about 450 million people globally (7% of the population) and results in about 4 million deaths."

Last edited by Terminator2020; 09/07/21 12:02 PM.
S
addict
addict
S
Originally Posted by Tuco
Fun fact: in reality it turns out that fasting (aka "limited controlled starvation") seems to be better for "healing" your body than the alternatives.

'Fun fact': both statemtents are completely oversimplified, nutrition and health are an extremely complex topic that we don't understand to a satisfying degree, and in reality what constitutes 'healing' is different for each individual person and for each individual disease.

veteran
veteran
@<Redacted>, @Riandor, @me, and all others who would prefer a single 10-20 minute video block of patch notes: check out the Community Update #13 thread. The bottom of the patch notes links a video where Swen goes through the changes one by one.

Or just click below
[/quote]

Last edited by Raze; 14/03/22 10:27 AM. Reason: deleted forum account
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Sigi98
'Fun fact': both statemtents are completely oversimplified, nutrition and health are an extremely complex topic that we don't understand to a satisfying degree, and in reality what constitutes 'healing' is different for each individual person and for each individual disease.
Fun fact: you are oversimplifying your complaint about an oversimplification.

Party control in Baldur's Gate 3 is a complete mess that begs to be addressed. SAY NO TO THE TOILET CHAIN
B
stranger
stranger
B
Does anyone know when patch 5 goes live for Stadia?

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Ballum
Does anyone know when patch 5 goes live for Stadia?
+1

stranger
stranger
How do you know if Patch 5 has been updated to your game? Im through Steam.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Probably when the patch download appears in your Libraries, subheading Downloads.

You could also check Steam Database:
https://steamdb.info/app/1086940/depots/?branch=public

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Medjai
How do you know if Patch 5 has been updated to your game? Im through Steam.

Well you should get a notification of the patch being released on the BG3 News page in your library.

As for when the patch is being released they said late afternoon. They didn't say Belgian - or Central European Time- (Currently its Noon) or Pacific Standard Time though (Currently its 3am).

Last edited by Blackheifer; 13/07/21 10:05 AM.

Blackheifer
veteran
veteran
Usually it's late afternoon in Belgium when patches are released. I would say in 4 to 6 hours from now.

Last edited by Maximuuus; 13/07/21 10:24 AM.

French Speaking Youtube Channel with a lot of BG3 videos : https://www.youtube.com/c/maximuuus
stranger
stranger
Thanks

stranger
stranger
Thank you

C
stranger
stranger
C
So where is Patch 5? Has it been delayed? smile

N
N
Originally Posted by Chacruna

Obviously

addict
addict
Delayed until Thursday (tomorrow). Time is still unknown, but most speculate early evening Central European Time.

C
stranger
stranger
C
Originally Posted by Riandor
Delayed until Thursday (tomorrow). Time is still unknown, but most speculate early evening Central European Time.

Awesome thank you! I am looking very much forward to playing it as I haven't touched the game since the initial release of the Early Access version. Hopefully I can play the newest patch tomorrow then smile

journeyman
journeyman
Got caught up on "Tomorrow" yesterday and totally missed that today is Wednesdayz

Last edited by Kal Spiro; 15/07/21 01:06 AM.
B
stranger
stranger
B
>_< any news on patch 5?

B
stranger
stranger
B
Nvm, like the second I asked the patch dropped.
Edit: Also for anyone else.on Stadia wondering, the patch dropped for us too.

Last edited by Ballum; 15/07/21 03:09 PM.
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Link Copied to Clipboard