Next Thread
Print Thread
#779432 07/07/21 10:02 AM
S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
In the "Investigate the beach" quest next to the druid cove with the harpies there is a glitch in which the tiefling child Mirkon can be brought back to life. I think if you have reached the part in the game where the tieflings leave the Druids grove and haven't saved Mirkon from the beach he dies. In my play-through I didn't discover this quest until after Mirkon was already dead. I killed the Harpies and had Astarion feed on the corpse of Mirkon which miraculously brought him back to life and made his way back to Mol's den which has been vacated already.

X
journeyman
journeyman
X
Originally Posted by Serious Sam
In the "Investigate the beach" quest next to the druid cove with the harpies there is a glitch in which the tiefling child Mirkon can be brought back to life. I think if you have reached the part in the game where the tieflings leave the Druids grove and haven't saved Mirkon from the beach he dies. In my play-through I didn't discover this quest until after Mirkon was already dead. I killed the Harpies and had Astarion feed on the corpse of Mirkon which miraculously brought him back to life and made his way back to Mol's den which has been vacated already.
Yeah, found this one a few months ago. It's a result of tiefling kids being essentially immortal with very low hp. I think it's due to regulations in some countries regarding killing kids in video games. In patch 4, they are, by far, the meanest things you can control in the game. I was trying to see if it was possible to raise them without using the Glut above ground glitch. As it is possible to continuously walk between the harpy beach and the web covered hole in the Blighted Village, it's also possible to traverse that path while repeatedly throwing the corpse of a child. We'll see what patch 5 brings. I'm kinda hoping they fix both the Glut exploit and the issue of raising a child by attacking their dead body, but keeping kids out of combat and having ones you didn't kill be raisable by magic/other means. Letting it be a little Easter egg for those who are willing to put in the considerable time needed to perform the dark ritual.

Link Copied to Clipboard