Larian Banner
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Joined: Oct 2020
enthusiast
Offline
enthusiast
Joined: Oct 2020
Originally Posted by Icelyn
Halsin should be able to provide free goodberries for the team! celebrate

This is a good point actually. Druids who remembered to save a spell slot for goodberries should be able to use goodberries to pay for a night's meal in a pinch.

... Then add some little dialogue clips of your party groaning about only ever getting a single goodberry to eat if you do it too frequently.

"Oh, a goodberry? Again? You know, just because you can live off it doesn't make it a meal."

Last edited by SaurianDruid; 10/07/21 03:17 AM.
Joined: Oct 2020
enthusiast
Offline
enthusiast
Joined: Oct 2020
The goodberries overdose dialogue is hilarious. I want it now. @ Larian pleeeaaaaase.


Alt+ left click in the inventory on an item while the camp stash is opened transfers the item there. Make it a reality.
Joined: Oct 2020
N
stranger
Offline
stranger
N
Joined: Oct 2020
Boring, five months of waiting and not the shadow of a new class in sight.

The warlock still only has one evolution.

We end up with purely cosmetic novelties.

Frankly I am tired of having to wait for an early which has now been going on for over a year.

Bugs still not resolved (such as the magician can learn priest spells), or enemies that are knocked out and that the game considers dead.

On a live of 2:19, 10 minutes of waiting, 2 hours of delirium between developer which personally I do not care at all, 9 minutes on the new update. I paid to have BG3 and not a Divinity 3.

Basic D&D 5e races are missing like the dragonborn.

Class: Paladin? Bard? Monk? Sorcerer?

Personally your part of the escape game, I take it as a provocation.

Stop wanting to put your "personal touch" on it, we want dungeons and dragons with the rules of dungeon and dragon.

A French studio has made Solasta a DnD like much closer to a DnD than BG3 at present. They reproduced the rules of DnD5e as closely as possible and it works very well.

Yes Divinity 2 has been a success, but stop having the big head. You don't give any follow-ups in 5 months between update 12 and 13, and you land with finalization additions when 40% of the game is missing.

Anyway, I hope you will quickly release the game, because I personally am tired of replaying Act 1 over and over, it's just not fun at all. And finally I'm going to stop waiting and go look elsewhere.

Last edited by Natsil; 11/07/21 09:10 PM.
Joined: Oct 2020
enthusiast
Offline
enthusiast
Joined: Oct 2020
Originally Posted by Natsil
Boring, five months of waiting and not the shadow of a new class in sight.

The warlock still only has one evolution.

We end up with purely cosmetic novelties.

Frankly I am tired of having to wait for an early which has now been going on for over a year.

Bugs still not resolved (such as the magician can learn priest spells), or enemies that are knocked out and that the game considers dead.

On a live of 2:19, 10 minutes of waiting, 2 hours of delirium between developer which personally I do not care at all, 9 minutes on the new update. I paid to have BG3 and not a Divinity 3.

Basic D&D 5e races are missing like the dragonborn.

Class: Paladin? Bard? Monk? Sorcerer?

Personally your part of the escape game, I take it as a provocation.

Stop wanting to put your "personal touch" on it, we want dungeons and dragons with the rules of dungeon and dragon.

A French studio has made Solasta a DnD like much closer to a DnD than BG3 at present. They reproduced the rules of DnD5e as closely as possible and it works very well.

Yes Divinity 2 has been a success, but stop having the big head. You don't give any follow-ups in 5 months between update 12 and 13, and you land with finalization additions when 40% of the game is missing.

Anyway, I hope you will quickly release the game, because I personally am tired of replaying Act 1 over and over, it's just not fun at all. And finally I'm going to stop waiting and go look elsewhere.
Then...don't replay the game over and over, wait 2 years and play when it's released?lol?


Alt+ left click in the inventory on an item while the camp stash is opened transfers the item there. Make it a reality.
Joined: Aug 2013
enthusiast
Offline
enthusiast
Joined: Aug 2013
I always turn the narrator's volume to 0. I think it's great that Larian provides this as an option--always have enjoyed it. Hearing the narrator breaks the immersion for me--don't know precisely why. The disembodied voice just doesn't flow...reading the narrator's text takes but seconds and doesn't seem like an affectation or an artifact--it seems a part of the game, whereas the audible voice just doesn't really belong.

Liked the presentation, though I have to really question continued use of "From Hell"...as all of the corny Beelzebub playacting is gone. Next time, consider dumping "from Hell" and just calling it "Community update."

I think the changes are terrific! 'nuff said!


I'm never wrong about anything, and so if you see an error in any of my posts you will know immediately that I did not write it...;)
Joined: Oct 2020
Location: Canada
S
journeyman
Offline
journeyman
S
Joined: Oct 2020
Location: Canada
So...what time roughly does the patch come out on the 12th? ^_^

Regards,

B.V.V.

Joined: Feb 2021
veteran
Offline
veteran
Joined: Feb 2021
Originally Posted by Waltc
I always turn the narrator's volume to 0. I think it's great that Larian provides this as an option--always have enjoyed it. Hearing the narrator breaks the immersion for me--don't know precisely why. The disembodied voice just doesn't flow...reading the narrator's text takes but seconds and doesn't seem like an affectation or an artifact--it seems a part of the game, whereas the audible voice just doesn't really belong.

Liked the presentation, though I have to really question continued use of "From Hell"...as all of the corny Beelzebub playacting is gone. Next time, consider dumping "from Hell" and just calling it "Community update."

I think the changes are terrific! 'nuff said!

Interesting. I always viewed the Narrator as potentially the Absolute; like she is telling the story. So I have no problem with her. 😁

Joined: Apr 2021
Location: Australia
enthusiast
Offline
enthusiast
Joined: Apr 2021
Location: Australia
Originally Posted by SkyKnight.Prime
So...what time roughly does the patch come out on the 12th? ^_^

I would also love to know this smile
Last time the hotfix dropped in the middle of the night for Australia... so likely I will leave my computer on overnight to download the patch, but won't be playing until Wednesday after work... though for most of the rest of the world it will still be Tuesday.

Last edited by Alexandrite; 12/07/21 03:30 AM.
Joined: Sep 2020
enthusiast
Offline
enthusiast
Joined: Sep 2020
Originally Posted by SkyKnight.Prime
So...what time roughly does the patch come out on the 12th? ^_^

Regards,

B.V.V.
Roughly or not it doesn't come out on the 12th.
Quote
You'll be able to jump in to experience these changes for yourself when Patch 5 releases Tuesday 13th July!

Joined: Oct 2020
journeyman
Offline
journeyman
Joined: Oct 2020
I'm hoping Pact of the Blade makes an appearance for Warlocks.


Don't you just hate it when people with dumb opinions have nice avatars?
Joined: Feb 2020
Location: Belgium
veteran
Offline
veteran
Joined: Feb 2020
Location: Belgium
Originally Posted by TomReneth
I'm hoping Pact of the Blade makes an appearance for Warlocks.

Not in the PHB. It won't

Joined: Oct 2020
Location: Liberec
veteran
Online Embarrased
veteran
Joined: Oct 2020
Location: Liberec
Originally Posted by TomReneth
I'm hoping Pact of the Blade makes an appearance for Warlocks.
Mee too.


I liked original spellcasting system more ... frown

Anyway ... i cast Eldritch Blast!
Joined: May 2021
M
apprentice
Offline
apprentice
M
Joined: May 2021
but for some reason it seemed to me that the voice of the narrator should change depending on the gender of the character
Originally Posted by RagnarokCzD
Originally Posted by TomReneth
I'm hoping Pact of the Blade makes an appearance for Warlocks.
Mee too.
+1 smile

Joined: Oct 2020
S
enthusiast
Offline
enthusiast
S
Joined: Oct 2020
Originally Posted by Maximuuus
Originally Posted by TomReneth
I'm hoping Pact of the Blade makes an appearance for Warlocks.

Not in the PHB. It won't

yes it is in the PHB. maybe you're confusing it with hexblade?

Joined: Feb 2021
veteran
Offline
veteran
Joined: Feb 2021
I'm truly surprised they didnt include it already. Wyll's story fits the Pact of the Blade most. Why else could he use a Rapier?

Joined: Oct 2020
S
enthusiast
Offline
enthusiast
S
Joined: Oct 2020
in 5e you can use all weapons even if you're not proficient, afaik... you just have less of a chance to hit

Joined: Oct 2020
journeyman
Offline
journeyman
Joined: Oct 2020
Originally Posted by Maximuuus
Originally Posted by TomReneth
I'm hoping Pact of the Blade makes an appearance for Warlocks.

Not in the PHB. It won't
Pact of the Blade is a 3rd lvl feature you pick, not an archetype. Though Hexblade would be really nice to have too.


Don't you just hate it when people with dumb opinions have nice avatars?
Joined: Aug 2020
enthusiast
Offline
enthusiast
Joined: Aug 2020
Originally Posted by TomReneth
I'm hoping Pact of the Blade makes an appearance for Warlocks.

Me too! Blade Pact Warlock is my absolute favorite type of character. It gives me magic let's me play high-charisma and lets me use a sword.

Joined: Oct 2020
Location: Liberec
veteran
Online Embarrased
veteran
Joined: Oct 2020
Location: Liberec
Originally Posted by TomReneth
Originally Posted by Maximuuus
Not in the PHB. It won't
Pact of the Blade is a 3rd lvl feature you pick, not an archetype. Though Hexblade would be really nice to have too.
I still hope for Hexblade too ... :-/


I liked original spellcasting system more ... frown

Anyway ... i cast Eldritch Blast!
Joined: Feb 2020
Location: Belgium
veteran
Offline
veteran
Joined: Feb 2020
Location: Belgium
Originally Posted by TomReneth
Originally Posted by Maximuuus
Originally Posted by TomReneth
I'm hoping Pact of the Blade makes an appearance for Warlocks.

Not in the PHB. It won't
Pact of the Blade is a 3rd lvl feature you pick, not an archetype. Though Hexblade would be really nice to have too.

Oh sorry, I confused the two smile
Definitely in the PHB !

(Not sure this is a very good english sentence... But you'll probably understand)

Last edited by Maximuuus; 12/07/21 03:03 PM.
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5