Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#780110 12/07/21 11:28 AM
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
It would be nice if there were a party control window. Something available outside of combat, possibly only available in the camp, or when meeting a new potential party member. It's annoying to be full up, talk to someone you would like to join the group, then have to tell them to wait while you talk to a current party member in order to kick them out. If you invite someone and don't have room it should bring up the party window and let you decide who will be in the party. While in the camp you can just do it on a whim, or if you're being generous you can do it that way anywhere you're not in combat. It would also provide a way to drop a party member that you can't talk to. Shadowheart inadvertently got herself fully dead in a pool of acid while I was in the middle of a conversation, which is itself pretty dumb, but rather than revive her I was going to dump her and pick up the Warlock, except I have no way to drop her from the party without reviving her.

veteran
veteran
Another ease of use function that would be very welcome. Or just party selection screen when leaving the camp, and ability to switch a party at teleport stones?

S
addict
addict
S
+1

journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Any or all of these, yeah

Link Copied to Clipboard