Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Icelyn Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
The mini camps are okay, but they do not have all followers and pets. I would like the option of going to the main camp from the waypoint list.

veteran
veteran
+1

I would even go a litle futher and say that main camp could easily be the only one allways accesible from waypoint ... and minicamps could be there just for resting.

Last edited by RagnarokCzD; 21/07/21 01:40 PM.

I still dont understand why cant we change Race for our hirelings. frown
Lets us play Githyanki as racist as they trully are! frown
veteran
veteran
Isn't it already there?
At any moment opening my list of waypoints I can see the main camp on the top of the list.

Also, weren't people already complaining about "how little sense it makes that companions and pets follow you anywhere"?
I'm getting conflicting reports here.

Last edited by Tuco; 21/07/21 02:20 PM.

Party control in Baldur's Gate 3 is a complete mess that begs to be addressed. SAY NO TO THE TOILET CHAIN
N
N
Originally Posted by Icelyn
The mini camps are okay, but they do not have all followers and pets. I would like the option of going to the main camp from the waypoint list.
you already can

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Tuco
Isn't it already there?
At any moment opening my list of waypoints I can see the main camp on the top of the list.
But where it takes you?
(i mean it, i dont remember laugh )

I still dont understand why cant we change Race for our hirelings. frown
Lets us play Githyanki as racist as they trully are! frown
Icelyn Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Originally Posted by Tuco
Isn't it already there?

Also, weren't people already complaining about "how little sense it makes that companions and pets follow you anywhere"?
I'm getting conflicting reports here.
The camp on the list of waypoints doesn't always go to the main camp. Depending on where you are, it goes to either a mini camp or the main camp. The mini camps I have been to have companions + skeleton but do not have pets, Halsin, or Volo (unless I missed them!).

Link Copied to Clipboard