Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Sozz Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Either I don't know why I didn't see it before, or I'm just seeing things? But it would be a neat in-joke for the boss to be a priest of the Willing Whip.

And in case you're wondering the Blessing has been implemented, I don't remember that being the case last I checked.

Sorry if this is old news.

veteran
veteran
The blessing was there last patch too. I don't really see a similarity between Abdirak and Sven tbh.

It would be neat, If we see Abdirak in Baldurs Gate again -as a foe or an ally or questgiver.

Last edited by fylimar; 27/07/21 06:23 AM.

"We are all stories in the end. Just make it a good one."

Doctor Who
old hand
old hand
I don't really see him as Swen at all. Though that puts a very weird image on my head that I hopefully do not have to explain...

Also I hope Abdirak will be allowed to be a non-origin companion. A life cleric of loviatar has a lot of interesting things going on in just that concept.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by CJMPinger
I don't really see him as Swen at all. Though that puts a very weird image on my head that I hopefully do not have to explain...

Also I hope Abdirak will be allowed to be a non-origin companion. A life cleric of loviatar has a lot of interesting things going on in just that concept.

Oh yes, he would be an interesting companion for sure. Totally different from what we have now.

"We are all stories in the end. Just make it a good one."

Doctor Who
enthusiast
enthusiast
I'm sure Swen would get a good laugh out of this thread...
I am perplexed as to where the similarity might be, though!

Sozz Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
The eyes and nose mostly and a little his big mouth, getting rid of the sidecut of course.

But, if none of you see, but especially Alexandrite, then it must be my imagination.

Last edited by Sozz; 27/07/21 06:00 PM.
apprentice
apprentice
As an old fan of BG series I see Priest of lovitar IS a thematic reference to Johon irenicus. He tortured Bhaal spawn at The begining of BG 2 on The mist painful ways, I think this Priest represent a thematic continiuation to torture themes with new on The formula. Instead of being tortured you want to Be tortured yourself, witch IS so ironic on itself.

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard