Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
OP Offline
M
Not a huge thing, but a little annoying. I have found that some characters-& even companions-won't follow my party for some reason. Lae'zel seems to be especially problematic, and I am constantly forced to appoint her as "leader" in order to keep the party together. Same goes with my Ranger's animal companions though.

N
apprentice
apprentice
N
Not sure if you man the same, but i too experience, that in some cases some party members get stuck in place.

journeyman
journeyman
It took me a little while to realize that Astarion was sometimes lagging behind because he's not allowed to cross running water......

stranger
stranger
On one of my playthroughs, Lae'zel stopped following the party half way through at around the 20 hour mark. Like with OP, the entire party will follow if Lae'zel is the selected/controlled character. If any other character is selected, Lae'zel refuses to follow. I assume this is her passive aggressively telling me she should be the main character. smile A minor annoyance.

addict
addict
I just want them all to recognize the mouse click AT THE SAME TIME lol. NOT after my main character has already walk meters ahead of them. You end up burning rounds to get others to catch up in battle. All are medium sized hooomanoids.

Link Copied to Clipboard