Next Thread
Print Thread
P
psykka Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
P
I've just encountered a bug whereby after a full rest with either auto- or manual-chosen camping supplies, on returning to the 'real' world, the camping supplies dialogue box is still open, my chosen supplies now show as '0' but I can't close the dialogue box, nor exit via ESC. I'm just having to close the game as there's no way forward.

Anyone else seeing this? I can't effectively take a long rest now.

journeyman
journeyman
Happened to me a while ago. Do you have mods enabled? The offending mod was Improved UI, it was outdated and incompatible with the current patch. Check all your mods are compatible with the current patch c:

stranger
stranger
This happens to me often, but not every time. I've only rested 3 times so far, and it's happened twice. I had to reload the program, and try again, multiple times before I could move past those two long rests. To get around it I saved before opening the camping supplies selection box, and quick saved with F5 after resting, then restarted the program. Sometimes it takes a couple tries. I am not using any mods.

Last edited by Ape of Io; 28/08/21 03:27 AM. Reason: Adding information, and answering the previouls poster's question about mods.

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet." -Abraham Lincoln

Link Copied to Clipboard