Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 71 of 105 1 2 69 70 71 72 73 104 105
old hand
old hand
In other game news once more, it looks like Solasta is preparing a major community stream on the 13th of this month. Their efforts to hype it up appear to be substantially more significant than their previous community streams, including the one unveiling the Druid and Barbarian classes.

A little bit of digging among the small community yields more prominent contributors dropping hints that they've been testing an actual new campaign. There's also that hidden multiplayer beta, though no one really knows if any progress has been made in that department.

Last edited by Saito Hikari; 08/01/22 08:38 AM.
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Saito Hikari
In other game news once more, it looks like Solasta is preparing a major community stream on the 13th of this month. Their efforts to hype it up appear to be substantially more significant than their previous community streams, including the one unveiling the Druid and Barbarian classes.

A little bit of digging among the small community yields more prominent contributors dropping hints that they've been testing an actual new campaign. There's also that hidden multiplayer beta, though no one really knows if any progress has been made in that department.
Yeah it's been known for a couple of weeks now that they are working on their next DLC which will be a full new campaign expansion. Other goodies such as new classes and races are expected to be included in the DLC.

old hand
old hand
The Solasta stream revealed the following.

- new DLC is expected in the next few months-ish
- new DLC will not have a new race
- new DLC will not have a new class
- new DLC will be an all new adventure similar to the main campaign; not necessarily a sequel/prequel, a new area of the world
- there will be additions to the character creator on the gameplay side
- next major additions to the Dungeon Maker seem to be planned to be custom dialogue and custom quests

Stream is still ongoing but it's mostly the lead dev talking about game design in general and apparently showing off the custom dialogue/quests from a dungeon maker campaign.

Last edited by Saito Hikari; 13/01/22 06:13 PM.
veteran
veteran
The Solasta stream revealed the following.

- new DLC will be an all new adventure similar to the main campaign; not necessarily a sequel/prequel, a new area of the world
Superb. That will give a reason to pick up DLC1 as well.

T
journeyman
journeyman
T
WOTR is one of the BEST RPG games I have ever played. And I'm not one to praise lightly. In fact I actually tend to see most games as too flawed. I'm harder to please because I been playing games since the age of 5 day after day. In other words no "hype goggles" will cloud my judgement. This is going to be my objective opinion. Not being a yes man and kissing either of the games asses as if they're pefect. Flaws. Exist. If we ignore them then games never improve.

It's more about WOTR then BG3. Since I played WOTR more. I'll cover the flaws first and what goes well after.

What bothers me about WOTR is that chaotic evil companions just seem "insane" (in reality it's not enough is known about them) and we lose the dragon companion if we swap mythic paths later. D&D takes a gaint dump on chaotic evil. Again. Surprise surprise. Can BG3 please have a chaotic evil companion that displays how chaos can be done in a none hypocritical/self denial light? I can assure you that it's possible. Sure, have that first, but at some point get people into corners and push questions/challenges on them. "Chaotic" doesn't mean "Blind". This isn't "chaotic" any more. it's "predictable". The core issue here seems to stem from a lack of "aftermath" when these chaotic evil companions are not challenged enough. A lack of communicaiton between the player and the companion. Since I know more about chaos then most others I'm going to elaborate on the matter. Perhaps it might help with fleshing out a chaotic evil character n BG3 (or any other game).

With that in mind I'm going to state that chaos is not "random". It just SEEMS like that. Due to your own ignorance (and mine when I didn't know enough). To YOU what I know might seem like chaos at first when it's "half story". To ME your sense of order might be chaos because I know things you do not. To borrow a phrase from Anakin in Star Wars "In my point of view the jedi are evil". Except it's worse then that IMO. I can defuse and handle "evil". I can deal with honest monsters. For me that's childs play. Those with good intentions tend to create monsters without even realising it with more closed minds. Which makes allignment systems flawed (is it good if you're the reason people are in despair and are suffering when you're not even aware of that?) The concept of "chaos theory" means there's certain "patterns". They will always be followed. No matter what the intent is. (example: Awareness leads to honesty. Honesty leads to trust. In regards to at each others word at least). Order also is chaos in some ways. Chaos likewise has a sense of order provided people learn enough. Which also requires to know nothing at all (open mind instead of a closed mind. Just accept you know nothing at times). There's a peace in chaos when you strip it away of hypocrisy and self denial. While noting ones own weaknesses and flaws. Which is not going to be what people think they "should" be (which, to be frank, violates choice and control and free will).

All of the above is countered quite simply. "The situation". Context is key. And WOTR excels at this. despite dropping the ball with Camellia. The game is constantly going "This is the situation. What do you think of it? What do the compaions think of it?" At every turn. It's wonderful. I haven't had this much fun in a game for a long looooong time. And I play a LOT of games. Highly recommend playing WOTR. It will help with having an objective view on BG3.

The flaw with chaotic evil is that those with thier heads up their asses are doing more harm/danger then good in the long run. Sauron in LOTR is lawful evil (he's all about control). His methods, while brutal, are effective and honest. Calambrimbor (from the shadow of war game) is lawful good. Yet is more of a hypocrite and in denial (so... the lies cause him to be chaotic instead when he THINKs he's lawful because lies we tell ourselves cause chaos?) As well as a back turner which is what drives Talion towards Sauron. Sauron at least will want you. Desire you. Have a use for you. Even if you stand against everything he beleives in. Chaotic can still do this but it might still be "learning". And must be "accepted" (to accept back). Which brings us to WOTR. There's more I could say about why Sauron's methods are effective. but that's another matter (long story short he's not one to toss aside and leads by the example of always standing your ground).

With Camellia (who is chaotic evil) even if the player has maxed diplomacy and percepton, even if we observe everything else, manage to have good commuciation with everyone else (even if the characters try to hide), when it comes to Camellia, no matter what is done the player just looks like one big. Naive. Idiot (and not the kind you can just pretend/fake). The rest of the game is much more fleshed out. It's just this one part at the end of her quest chain that it goes "Black and white choices". Like her character wasn't fully polished out. Despite this I loved WOTR. And never felt like a dunce anywhere else. Wenduag is the best companion in any game I have ever had. (to see her fully you have to romance her. It will make sense at the end). It's actually the same actor that played the green plant thing in kingmaker. The other companions are also very good. Regill, despite being lawful and a hellknight (which I have a gripe with from a moral stance. His first act is to kill woundered soldiers on his own side) can actually take your side and consider your thoughts and opinions even when in disagreement. He's got one key trait too many people in the real world lack. He is always, at all times considirate and questions everything, including himself. I have a deep amount of respect for the character as a result. I was even chaotic myself. This is good stuff. Daeran is the uncaring (at first) yet civil companion that has been living in fear (until his quest line is resolved). Yes he's a douch, no he's not going to care unless you care about him which only then causes him to like the player (if you treat him badly of course he'll resent you). Nenio is the one that values "knowledge" yet "chooses to forget" (which contradicts. Only idiots choose to forget), yet her quest line (which is super hard to do and pretty hidden) covers why this is. She's legit been "nothing". That's basically apathy. And is refinding herself. Which explains why she's so odd. I can even see why Camellia has reasons for why she is as she is though that's only because I have an observent and trained eye and faced monsters in real life, which I defuse. To the average person these details will be overlooked. Not enough screen time for her basically. Not enough background info for events. She's the only compaion that suffers from this. I understand she's been sheltered and lived a life of lies and denail (due to her farther and being sheltered). I do not think that justifies the lack of communication and lack of pushing for answers with her. If anything her situation warrants it more so.

Now, getting back to the dragon companion in WOTR. Imagne instead of taking Aivu away instead she changes with the player, depending on mythic path. With her own morals changing with it. An example would be an undead dragon if lich. Shining brightly if angel/gold dragon. Dark red/black skin is demon/devil. I was thnking of a different companion for each mythic but it's easier to alter one slightly with some changes here and there. I love Aivu. I wanted to have a familier I can talk too like in Neverwinter Nights 1 in an RPG game ever since I played NW1. No other RPG game seems to have done it familier wise again. I want more of this. TBH I'd rather have a familer companion that has more to say depending on player choice then mythic paths. There's more interaction with someone that's by your side there.

If you change your myhtic path to anything else (gold dragon included) the game suddenly goes "Yoink. She's gone. Unless you're Azata". That pretty much makes or breaks it for me. Removing an entire companion JUST because I wanted to be a gold dragon? I can see the reason if it's the swarm that works but not with gold dragon. What other mythic is going to have a familer that wages wars over sweeties and makes playful comebacks? If the game had other companions with each mythic then it would have meant different styles in the same area. Instead it's just outright removing something for the sake of removing it. The only reason stated was "I'm smaller and I'd get eaten by demons easily" after she shrinks. WHY though? And if it's "because Desna/Azata" then can't the player somehow use their own suddenly clearly poweful gold dragon powers (which just wiped out an enite demon army in one blow) and share it's power with Aivu to make her big and strong? Normally there are reasons for why things are presented in the game. This is one of the other rare situations that suffer from a lack of communication/information that's just "blindly accepted". Besides this and Caemllia the rest of the game is pretty solid. Let's brush over the crusades H&M fighting. I'm looking at the meat and potatoes of in game RPG mechanics/story/plot.

That's the negatives. Now for the positives.

WOTR has some really really good dialogue on a whole. REALLY good. Seeing Wenduag and Lann basicaly being like a jedi and sith in star wars (the friendenemy thing) is some of the best stuff I've seen. Take her as a compaion and treat her right and get close to her with a no grudges/playful stance and you'll see some really really good stuff. Even better then anything I've seen in BG2. No stupid voice in your head going "Power and authority" either. Wenduag says WHY. THIS is what I wanted that BG3 so often shoe horns in without reason with that stupid tadpole. Wenduag says "These are the reasons." Making very valid points. Addressing context and detail. BG3 has the "board" set up but the companions really need fleshing out. Sure after we REACH Baldur's Gate that's probably going to happen. But WOTR has me hooked from the moment I'm meeting people. To be fair we do start in the city itself in WOTR. Under siege too. It's got a strong start as a result. Just like BG2 did.

The funny thing is WOTR also does the "There's something in you" thing. An "inner power". But we get to have conversations about it with big reveals after events. It's "there" beforehand. Elaborated on (the player character thinks and uses their brain instead of being told). But it's not "in your face" like it is with the tadpole. Unless in a really big event. Like facing a boss and the power SHOWING itself. This is what I mean when I say "shown vs told". When SHOWN actions speak much louder. The situation is seen. Even if subtle (and sometimes it is in WOTR). With "power and authortity" (I am so sick of that line) it's basically telling people what to think (saying the why is more important then going "I say so"). It makes the player go "Ok, but why though?" and we can't even challenge/ask in regards to BG3. In WOTR even when facing strange alien unknown entities we get to do this. Even with that power inside of us when we don't yet know what it is. We can go "Draw out the power in X way" or "Examine it in Y way". It's more "grey" then that. We see something.

WOTR goes something like this.
Why? it looks bad. What if it's got a point? People asking/challenging.
It looks good. What if that's defeating the point? Oh, we get told we do as well. When we disagree. Provided we use good logic.

WOTR gets the player to use their bran and rewards them for it. Over and over. Context upon context and I'm loving it. Even if I don't "win" there's that common ground. A sense of coexistence. We can do this even with the final boss.

I think if the BG3 devs use WOTR as a template to refine and improve upon what they already have then they can further improve and refine BG3 itself. BG3 is still being created and refined. So BG3 still has the potential to introduce more "grey" elements and perfect them. Perhaps introduce more to the early-mid game. At this point they probably got the early-mid game set up and are probably halfway through making end game content. They'll still have to refine, polish and add/expand onto that though. Any of the companions in BG3 can have more added, even in the early game. Once we get to Baudlur's Gate (or a bit further into the game) I want to see the companions being challenged on thier beliefs more. Considering different viewpoints instead of just going "I'm a sheep". I'm sure that's coming with some companions. I get the impression being "purified" means "death". Makes it pretty obvious Lae'zel will have to face her own kind later. The problem with this is that's it's too obvious. The player is less likely to be "surprised" when it happens. The only way I can realistically pull that off as a player is to go with the mindset of "It's obvious and deal with it when they try to kill the player and Lae'zel, the later being conflicted about it". WOTR has companions that can turn on you if you don't treat them right. So I actually want BG3 to do something like that here with Lae'zel and Shadowheart (just don't be a judgemental pushy douch and listen to them and they'll likely be allies. Otherwise enjoy them as enemies when you looked down on them and didn't try to be understanding/playful enough). I'm only salty about Aivu in WOTR because there's no counter balance.

I had many surprises in WOTR. Had mimics joining me to omnom demons of all things (I love none hostile "alien" like encounters. Too much "human" in games). Little touches like that go a long way. Ember (companion) challanged a demon ruler of hell and gained their favor without violence. While calling their realm one of trash and filth. BG3 seems a bit more predictable so far. I'm not seeing twists and turns yet. Hopefully that will change later. When a game has gone "pleasent surprise after pleasent surprise" it sets a high bar. Had WOTR not been released BG3 wouldn't have much competition. Now it has to stand out more. So it will be interesting to see if WOTR serves to push the BG3 devs to go the extra mile. If they do manage that then BG3 too can be one of the best RPG games to date. BG also has a history of releasing a expansion afterwards at some point. Which further adds content. So I'm taking that into account as well. Kingmaker kind of skipped that part and jumped straight to the next game instead. It's basically what the expanisons of BG (and Neverwinter Nights 1) did though. So if nothing else BG3 can still refine things in an expansion after release. That gives the devs a golden ticket to pull all the stops in the expansion, if they release one. It's what they did in BG2. Wherever BG3 follows the trend has yet to be seen.

It also might serve BG3 well to make an expansion that's a stand alone (which is basically what WOTR is). Though if they add an expansion with the base game being needed for it then that's fine too (but then it forces players to have to pay for two things when the later might be the only interesting one for them). Just make sure any expansions add new locations/story and have things happening with more then "just fighting or provoking it". Even with the enemy. Especailly with the enemy. Anyone remember Neverwinter Nights 1s kobolds in the expansion? You can talk your way through things instead of being forced to fight without having to lie/deceive. So anything along those lines is a big plus for me. I think I enjoy defusing tense situations the most. It pushes me to say the right things. To be less judgemental, not hold grudges and mantain an open mind. I consider myself a better person for it. The more BG3 can challenge me as a player, the more it can challenge me as a person. I live for this stuff. An as alien environment as you can get while seeing the ugly side to contrast the beauty. Overall, from what I seen in BG3 so far it seems to go "Pick a side". But it's... just picking a side? Durger or plant things. I want to see more of their way of life. How they live. Not fight and just move on. Like we get too with the kobolds in Neverwinter Nights 1. Which also has drow in the underdark (as well as BG2). BG3 seems to be doing something of a "slow burn" so far. I can only chalk that down to the devs still getting their feet wet due to being lexx experienced (WOTR has the advantage here). As long as they are gaiing expreince though then that means things can improve.

Last edited by Taramafor; 14/01/22 04:37 AM.
old hand
old hand
This was the other cRPG kitchen sink thread, so I suppose I'll bump this with that announcement by the Owlcat devs yesterday.

Apparently this is a fully turn-based game, and the Rogue Trader premise is seemingly VERY different from what the other Warhammer 40k games use. Meaning it probably won't be brimming with as much edgy grimdarkness as the rest of the lore seems to require.

RTwP is quite possibly dead for the foreseeable future, although I also imagine that a new Pathfinder game is probably also being developed on the side. The trailer seems to indicate a good chunk of development has already been done, while IIRC WotR didn't get a trailer until the kickstarter began about 2-3 months after the announcement, and said trailer was mostly devs talking about the project. We heard of Owlcat recruiting for a project like this as far back as 2 years ago, and I vaguely remember a pre-release WotR AMA where the community liaison at the Pathfinder subreddit said that their next project was likely to be a purely turn-based game.

There's also that curious recent job posting looking for someone with experience in third person shooters.

Last edited by Saito Hikari; 02/06/22 06:11 PM.
veteran
Online Content
veteran
I doubt they're working on a new Pathfinder game purely because they announced a while ago that they intend to do a "Season 2" of DLCs first. So while I'm sure there's probably a list somewhereof adventure paths they're considering, I'd be surprised if they're putting any serious momentum behind a new Pathfinder until those are at least mostly done and out. (I am super excited about those by the way) I am curious about this Rogue Trader game. If it goes easy on the grimdark, then I'll almost certainly buy it.

veteran
veteran
This was the other cRPG kitchen sink thread, so I suppose I'll bump this with that announcement by the Owlcat devs yesterday.

Apparently this is a fully turn-based game, and the Rogue Trader premise is seemingly VERY different from what the other Warhammer 40k games use. Meaning it probably won't be brimming with as much edgy grimdarkness as the rest of the lore seems to require.

RTwP is quite possibly dead for the foreseeable future, although I also imagine that a new Pathfinder game is probably also being developed on the side. The trailer seems to indicate a good chunk of development has already been done, while IIRC WotR didn't get a trailer until the kickstarter began about 2-3 months after the announcement, and said trailer was mostly devs talking about the project. We heard of Owlcat recruiting for a project like this as far back as 2 years ago, and I vaguely remember a pre-release WotR AMA where the community liaison at the Pathfinder subreddit said that their next project was likely to be a purely turn-based game.

There's also that curious recent job posting looking for someone with experience in third person shooters.
Yup, got this as an email from Owlcat today. But I don't care for the Warhammer 40K setting, plus it's TB. So easy pass on this game for me.

Simultaneously today we got the announcement of the name for the new DA game. Dragon Age: Dreadwolf. Looking forward to that game, including its RTwP combat system, because even if DA:D's combat system ends up sucking it's bound to be waaaaaay better than any TB system.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by kanisatha
Simultaneously today we got the announcement of the name for the new DA game. Dragon Age: Dreadwolf.
celebrate

veteran
veteran

Pretty fucking pumped for this, even if I'm not particularly into WH40K. Especially given Owlcat track record.
Also, first Owlcat game where turn-based will be the MAIN focus, which makes it even more appealing.

Expectations couldn't be lower for the next Dragon Age or whatever else BIoware is going to come up with, on the other hand.
I really don't think highly of Inquisition at all, and even that already feels like a "better Bioware than what we've had in the past years" (quick reminder that Inquisition released EIGHT years ago).

But hey, any surprise proving me wrong would be welcomed.

Last edited by Tuco; 02/06/22 11:43 PM.

Party control in Baldur's Gate 3 is a complete mess that begs to be addressed. SAY NO TO THE TOILET CHAIN
T
enthusiast
enthusiast
T
Pretty optimistic about this game too.

I think switching over to TB and the Rogue Trader system should address some of my bigger critiques of WoTR. Should limit the number of trash mobs and some of the encounter design issues.

It was mentioned by their community manager on Discord too that they're going to write their own original story instead of adapting an Adventure Path too, so it'll be an interesting test to see what their team can come up with.

enthusiast
enthusiast
A WH40k fan and an Owlcat despiser in me are now clashed in an endless struggle. On one hand, them finally letting go of Pathfinder means less bloatedness and potentially a far more balanced and useable system in play, and the very prospect for an RPG set in the Warhammer 40.000 is incredibly appealing, so there are hopes that it will continue the last few years' trend of WH games stopping being hot garbage.

On the other, it's still Owlcat. I wouldn't be surprised if it releases as a broken pile of manure and even a myriad of patches doesn't fully fix it, and that it'd have some poorly designed system stitched on top that has nothing to do with the normal gameplay but is more or less mandatory to engage with in order to get through the game. No, the "turn it off" option doesn't really fix the fact that it exists and took resources and time to make when the rest of the game could have been more polished and better put together.

I guess "cautiously optimistic" is what I am about it. Third time's the charm and all.

R
old hand
old hand
R
I wonder what next stupid system they will come up with. The genius who came up with the idea to put stupid management minigames in games should have long since been out of work.

L
enthusiast
enthusiast
L
Originally Posted by Brainer
A WH40k fan and an Owlcat despiser in me are now clashed in an endless struggle. On one hand, them finally letting go of Pathfinder means less bloatedness and potentially a far more balanced and useable system in play, and the very prospect for an RPG set in the Warhammer 40.000 is incredibly appealing, so there are hopes that it will continue the last few years' trend of WH games stopping being hot garbage.

On the other, it's still Owlcat. I wouldn't be surprised if it releases as a broken pile of manure and even a myriad of patches doesn't fully fix it, and that it'd have some poorly designed system stitched on top that has nothing to do with the normal gameplay but is more or less mandatory to engage with in order to get through the game. No, the "turn it off" option doesn't really fix the fact that it exists and took resources and time to make when the rest of the game could have been more polished and better put together.

I guess "cautiously optimistic" is what I am about it. Third time's the charm and all.

I have the same opinion.

I tried Kingmaker and it was a mess. I encountered a ton of bugs, found the characters cartoonish, thought the kingdom building aspect was horrendous, the systems were not at all intuitive (given that I have never played Pathfinder tabletop) and dropped it.

Because of that I was cautious about WotR and after watching some gameplay I was thrilled that I avoided it because I thought it looked horrendous.

RogueTrader looks awesome and I prefer turn-based games, but I will definitely be avoiding a pre-order and waiting to see early reviews before I even think about buying it. Odds are it will release a buggy mess with early act content polished up and showing what they can do - while the later part of the game is an empty pile o' trash... because that is just kind of how OwlCat rolls.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Lake Plisko
I have the same opinion.

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Party control in Baldur's Gate 3 is a complete mess that begs to be addressed. SAY NO TO THE TOILET CHAIN
veteran
veteran
Now that I put Kingmaker on Normal difficulty, I'm enjoying it a lot. In many ways, it is destroying BG3. I don't like everything, but I find that most mechanics make sense and the game is balanced well for a normal playthrough.

Things I find very annoying with it:

1. Webs and other effects that have durations beyond combat. Holy fudge-mufkins! I set off a dang web trap in Old Sycamore and was stuck in it for like ten friggin minutes. Then I finally got free and accidentally triggered another one. Had to go afk while waiting for the trap to go away.

2. As mentioned elsewhere, some things don't make sense in terms of RPGing. If I invade the Stag Lord's home and leave, the base should be alerted and the guards replaced or something. I shouldn't be able to kill a bunch of people, leave for 3 days, and return with no one being the wiser. This is a problem I have with BG3 too. If a building is burning, if I leave and rest, that building should be burned down. That's ROLEPLAYING. Decisions have consequences. If you decide to NOT help people in a burning building as soon as you come upon it, then that's the choice you've made. When you return, it should be too late.

3. Random Encounters. I don't think Pathfinder does them well. They are annoying and frustrating. That said, I do think that they give the sense, at least, that the world isn't static. It's more alive than BG3. I think BG3 could benefit from random encounters done right, as mentioned in previous posts more thoroughly.

4. The game is balanced on Normal, which is good, but Normal says, "Enemies damage to players is reduced by 20%" and so forth. Why? Why not balance the game around enemies doing full damage and so forth and then making Easy 20% reduction and Challenging 20% more damage, or whatever? I REALLY want BG3 to balance the game around 5e rules and stats and so forth and make that Normal. Make the current rules and nerfed monsters Easy. Don't make the current rules and stats Normal and then give us Core rules as Hard or Super Hard. I like playing by D&D rules, but not if the game is going to be super hard if I do so. That's one of my pet peeves about previous D&D titles. It CAN be done right and fun if you implement the actual rules and build encounters right.

Anyway, I am starting to lose a lot of love for BG3 as I am playing other games that are proving they can implement a better D&D experience - like Pathfinder. It may be based on a more complicated rule system but at least I feel like I am playing D&D and going on a real adventure with characters who are camping in real places, carrying weapons, backpacks on their backs, capes, simple and efficient magic items that don't make you jump through hoops, rest mechanics that make sense, day/night and weather, animals and life in every map location, simple item management, etc.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by GM4Him
Anyway, I am starting to lose a lot of love for BG3 as I am playing other games that are proving they can implement a better D&D experience - like Pathfinder. It may be based on a more complicated rule system but at least I feel like I am playing D&D and going on a real adventure with characters who are camping in real places, carrying weapons, backpacks on their backs, capes, simple and efficient magic items that don't make you jump through hoops, rest mechanics that make sense, day/night and weather, animals and life in every map location, simple item management, etc.
+1 smile

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Tuco
Expectations couldn't be lower for the next Dragon Age or whatever else BIoware is going to come up with, on the other hand.
I really don't think highly of Inquisition at all, and even that already feels like a "better Bioware than what we've had in the past years" (quick reminder that Inquisition released EIGHT years ago).

But hey, any surprise proving me wrong would be welcomed.
Given the current state of the RPG genre, any developer who makes a party-based RPG in a fantasy setting and using RTwP combat will automatically get my support and my money (at full price).

veteran
veteran
Not a Warhammer expert, but in Rogue Trader will we be playing Spice Marines?

E
journeyman
journeyman
E
You shouldn't. Space Marines are demigods compared to usual power-level of star traders. But the promo image has a Space Wolf on it so who knows.

Page 71 of 105 1 2 69 70 71 72 73 104 105

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard